FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meadowdale

It's only been 3 months and I cannot wait for football to start again!!!
Love baseball it's just not the same!!!

meadowdale

meadowdale

Somebody out there have any news on CCC teams this year..

meadowdale

fulbakdad

Things don't look good for Gilmartin at Salve.   

d3fan142511

fulbakdad - As it what sense? taking a big step back this year?

ITH radio

Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

NE_FootballFan

2018 CCC Football Preseason Coaches' Poll

Team   Points (First Place Votes)
1.   Western New England   48 (6)
2.   Salve Regina   36 (1)
T-3.   Curry   35
T-3.   Endicott   35
5.   Nichols   19
6.   Becker   15
7.   University of New England   8

http://www.cccathletics.com/sports/fball/2018-19/releases/2018FBPoll

meadowdale

Gonna be a long tough year for UNE. There some are some bright spots and the effort is always there .
The new stadium and fan support is awesome. Once they get a few games and used to the speed i imagine the wins
will not be far behind. The school is really supportive and so is the community which is half the battle.
On a personal note the wins/losses are secondary to watching your kid play college football..

meadowdale

Little disappointed in the activity here at CCC.. I know there are some insiders out there.

NED3Guy

You might pick up one or two posters from the ecfc with Husson's arrival.

That said, it was lonely in the ecfc board all year too, so maybe don't count on it.

ITH radio

WNE coming down to Orlando to play FCS Stetson U is pretty interesting news to me. About 45 mins away - will have to try and drive up for that one. Hatters had a great 2018 season. Tall order for the Golden Bears. Curious how that one came together.

Stay tuned..
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

Jonny Utah

Quote from: ITH radio on March 11, 2019, 12:32:14 PM
WNE coming down to Orlando to play FCS Stetson U is pretty interesting news to me. About 45 mins away - will have to try and drive up for that one. Hatters had a great 2018 season. Tall order for the Golden Bears. Curious how that one came together.

Stay tuned..

Wow.  Very interesting.

Oline89

Quote from: Jonny Utah on March 11, 2019, 03:23:46 PM
Quote from: ITH radio on March 11, 2019, 12:32:14 PM

Stay tuned..

Wow.  Very interesting.

Is there any financial benefit to a D3 team to play an FCS team?  Cool trip for the kids to head to Florida for a OOC game.