FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Quote from: SullyMustGo on September 23, 2005, 09:33:11 PM
Also if you read the other conferences posts they all talk trash. Why am I being singled out here?

I don't see anyone else dominating a message board with their axe to grind against an individual. But I have removed other posts, banned other posters, and warned other posters.

SullyMustGo

So what exactly can I say on here and cannot say? (Im not trying to be a smart*** by asking this) I would like to legally speak my mind on here without getting warned.  I did not swear or threaten.  So can I write something on here if someone else brings up Framingham? Can I reply to it? Now legally I did nothing wrong so you must have gotten a call from the Asst. AD from Framingham telling you to stop me from speaking my mind.

admin

Yeah, uhm, you'd be wrong there. I have received no phone calls (or e-mails, in case you were wondering) from anyone at Framingham -- not the coaching staff, not the athletic administration. No faxes (we don't have one).

If you need guidance regarding what axe-grinding is, then I can't help you. Our Terms of Service are on the front page of the board. Also, you are edging into the area of harassing as mentioned in the registration agreement to use the board.

inthebleachers

Over the past week or so, we have had some good conversations about a variety of different topics that pretty much anyone could weigh in on.  I guess the Framingham State situation is really not something the majority of participants want to read page after page about.  Maybe it's time to "move on" for the sake of keeping this message board fun and interesting for everyone.  There must be other stuff to talk about.

Trivia Question:  Which NEFC team has a player who is a relative of the late, great Harry Agganis?

jeff

I've already said my piece...

and before Framingham came up, there were 4 pages compared to 50 in other conferences...Its not like this interupted anything special...

my guess would be Endicott... ;)

63Center

Thank you Mr. Admin. I agree we have had enough about Sully.  I fully support SMG having a right to speak his mind, but by the 5th or 6th message we got it.  Actually I think we got it from his name. 

Now onto some other NEFC stuff.  Poor WNEC must be one of the toughest 0-3 teams in the NEFC.  The hung with Fitchburg for a while to lose 35-20.  Then they lose by 1 to Westfield 14-13, and now after leading EC 14-10 at the half lose 24-14. 

And UMD 0-4 to start the season.  Wow.  Of course Curry was oout for blood after have lost 2 in a row also.

SullyMustGo

See what happens in here when I can't point out how bad of a coach Sully is, no one else talks or brings up any other topics.  I think there were football games playes saturday, anyone have anything to say about them.

Jonny Utah

Some news that I dont think has been posted on this site yet.  Former Curry College Player Emmanuel Parent was sentenced to 2 1/2 years for a drunk driving crash last year.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/09/13/penitence_greets_grief_as_drunk_driver_sentenced/

Diablo981

Huge game this weekend for what could turn out to be the Bogan Championship. Bridgewater State at Fitchburg State. What's it going to take for Bridgewater to win this game?

waggle09

Should be a pretty good game between  Fitchburgh and BSC. Both teams are very good defensively but I give the nod to BSC as they are more balanced on offense.
Although BSC has had 3 pretty easy opening games, Fitchburgh has a very good running game but Westfield Defense came to play and shut them down.Westfield had 3 opportunities to win  the game but could not make the big play.The Bogan is by far the toughest conference this year. If Westfield can find some offense they can beat anyone in that division.Before the season is over I think that there will not be an undefeated team in the conference.Watch out for Westfield, Me maritime,and Worcester State to win a couple big games.

Jonny on the Spot

What's up with the Nichols College Bison, 0-3 seems like a far cry from the team that played for the NEFC Championship in 2000 and 2001. I don't now what there doing over there, but it isn't working.

I am pulling for Fitchburg versus BSC they can really pound it in there with the run, but I gotta go with waggle the Bogan is good this year and I wouldn't be supprised as the teams work through eachother the division comes down to the wire.

SullyMustGo

I know it was only against Framingham but BSC looked incredible on Saturday. Best offense I've seen them have in a while. I think they have the edge ovr Fitchburgh.

MOJO

Sullymustgo,
I follow the MAC, but sometimes peruse the other boards just to see what's going on.  I found your posts to be quite entertaining.  With that being said,sometimes you just gotta let go.  If this coach and program are as inept as you describe, it's obvious the powers to be at that school don't give a rip.  Time to punt!

footballfan2005

Quote from: waggle09 on September 26, 2005, 02:01:27 PM
If Westfield can find some offense they can beat anyone in that division.Before the season is over I think that there will not be an undefeated team in the conference.Watch out for Westfield, Me maritime,and Worcester State to win a couple big games.

I'm looking forward to Westfield State @ WSC this friday night... WSC has improved every game this season... they have a offense that can put up points... it will be intersting to see how Westfield defends the spread... if they don't find their offense they might lose 2 straight.

If WSC can put up points against Westfield they might be the sleeper in the league this season. 

What is the scouting report on Maine Mari... I'm a follower of the Liberty league... but got transfered into to Worcester... not up to speed yet on the whole NEFC

bearyear

you guys can quote me on this, the bsc bears will win the championship this year.