MBB: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by Pat Coleman, February 24, 2005, 09:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomt4525

Quote from: ShineTime on May 15, 2022, 12:10:34 AM
Sounds like Trey Zastrow is finally playing this hopefully he can help from distance!

You know this how?  He hasn't been working out with the team.

tomt4525

6'2" Marshall G, Craig Ward, is attending La Crosse and playing basketball.  Ward had a huge senior year averaging almost 23 a game.

tomt4525

6'6" Coon Rapids(MN) W, Matthew Ellingson, will play collegiate basketball for UWRF.

tomt4525

6'1" Franklin G, Isaac Verges, has committed to Whitewater.

tomt4525

Osseo(MN) G, Tyirece Waits, who was committed to Stout...and was a big get at the time I thought, opened up his recruitment and has since committed to go Juco to Riverland.

tomt4525

Cliff McCray is leaving Stevens Point as he entered the transfer portal this week.  Will be his 2nd transfer as he already left Stout after 1 year for UWSP.

Next Man Up

Quote from: tomt4525 on May 27, 2022, 03:46:29 PM
Cliff McCray is leaving Stevens Point as he entered the transfer portal this week.  Will be his 2nd transfer as he already left Stout after 1 year for UWSP.

Sounds like somebody they might be better off without. Sounds like more of athletic-student than a student-athlete. Willing to fly the coup in a second if he thinks it will increase the unlikely chance of his securing the dream.

I don't know whether he was injured or not but the UWSP website shows that in 2021–2022, he appeared in five games playing a total of 60 minutes. He shot 11 for 28 (.393) overall including 6 for 12 (.500) from distance. Averaged 5.8 PPG, and 2.2 RPG.
So young hero, ask yourself............................Do you want to go to college, get a good education, and play (basketball)(football), or do you want to go to college, get a good education, and watch (basketball)(football)? 🤔 😏

Don't surround yourself with yourself. 🧍🏼‍♂️(Yes)

tomt4525

6'6" Menominee(MI) F, Brady Schultz, will play basketball at Oshkosh.  I don't know much about him but seems to be extremely athletic as he can high jump 6'9".

PauldingLightUP

UW-Stout 22-23 schedule is posted.

https://stoutbluedevils.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule/2022-23

Non cons vs Northand, at Hope, at Calvin, at Greenville, at Millikin, vs Augsburg, vs Loras, at Buena Vista, at SNC Tournament, vs Finlandia.

tomt4525

6'7" Notre Dame Academy F, Luke Warden, will play basketball at UWSP.

From my perspective, it seems like this pickup was due to missing on their priority targets.  Warden wasn't a full time starter for his team and didn't land on any All Conference team whatsoever.  Point needs some size so hopefully he can develop, but this strikes me as a practice player only.  I hope Point isn't done recruiting for 2022 because they still need some talented size and added depth.

tomt4525

6'1" Howards Grove G, Miles Barnstable, will play collegiate basketball for Whitewater.  Miles is a very good shooter and very athletic on top of it, really good get for the Warhawks.  Whitewater has done a good job of collecting talent to compete at the top of the WIAC the last couple seasons.

Greek Tragedy

https://uwoshkoshtitans.com/sports/mbkb/2022-23/schedule

Nice schedule for Oshkosh.

Lawrence
Hope
Calvin
St. Joseph CT
Nebraska Wesleyan
Edgewood
IWU
Ripon
SNC
Ohio Wesleyan
Marian

St. Joseph CT and Nebraska Wesleyan are being played in South Dakota while Ohio Wesleyan and Marian are being played at the Oshkosh Arena, not Kolf.

Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

tomt4525

6'7" Freedom F, Landon Van Calster, has switched his commitment from D2 Northern Michigan to UWSP.  This is big news for the Pointers.

tomt4525

6'3" Freedom G, Blake Kortz, is joining his high school teammate(Van Calster) in playing basketball at UWSP.

tomt4525

6'4" Randolph G/F, Sam Grieger, has committed to play basketball at La Crosse.  Dernbach with another nice pickup.