1 (5.3%)
UMASS-Boston
1 (5.3%)
St. Joe's
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: May 19, 2010, 04:01:33 PM

rbgosfan

Trinity started Regan, Bayer just came in with 2 on none out in the eighth. Sloppy game indeed, combined 6 errors by both teams thus  far. Castleton starter walked 6 in 5 innings.

soxfan42585

Looks like it is getting out of hand Trinity is tacking them on in 8th
8-4

hockeyfan77

Final...CSC 5 Trinity 9

Nuke LaLoosh

Bants didn't have it today, looked flat at the plate. Kiely energizes that team when he pitches, so  tomorrow I'd expect a cleaner game from them.

soxfan42585

soxfan42585

10 errors in the game...

Any predicitons for the score of the Keene State Saint Joseph's game?

I'll take SJC 5-4 over the Owls

Knuckles97

I pick St. Joe's to win 7-5.  But then again, yesterday I picked Trinity to win 19-2!

Paul Heering

I'll go 16-6 Keene, but it will be close early

So far we are set up for tomorrow with...

9:30--USM vs Castleton State
1:00--TBD
4:30--WNEC vs Trinity
8:00--TBD

Take those start times with a grain of salt as they seem to always run behind.

soxfan42585

Saint Joe's gets an infield single, a throwing error and then moved over on a ground ball to strand the guy at 3rd

Keirstead on the mound.  Battle of southpaws.

soxfan42585

D3Cast

Hey, thanks to everyone for the kind words. Trying to make it look as spiffy as possible... We did have some problems with our connectivity earlier -- of course it has to be at the most crucial times -- but hopefully they're all resolved now.  My apologies to anyone who IM'd and I couldn't get back to you because we were scrambling. Great games so far...

-s

KSCfan

morin is just straight nasty again in the regional.  He has put down 16 straight ST Joes hitters.  At one point Morin struck out five looking, the announcers said over his last 27 innings 0 earned runs and 25 struck outs.  Those aren't Conway numbers, THEY ARE BETTER !!!!!

Paul Heering

I am really impressed with Morin, not only the results but the kid is working fast, free and easy.  Doesn't look like he is even exerting himself out there.  Which good pitchers can do.

Keirsted for St Joe's looks really good too (oops, as I typed that he gave up a three run home run) .  Just on the wrong end of this one, so far.

soxfan42585

Had to go play with the boat- what happened?

6-0 keene?

Paul Heering

Three run home run for Ford.

Did you just say, go play with the boat?  is that a euphemisms for something?