FB: Centennial Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of CC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

Amish Allstar

Interesting new format.  Took a while to figure out how to use it but it seems easier to use.

mandfense

This is going to be fun with all the new stuff we can do.    ;D

fballfan

This is very cool - thanks.  Look forward to following the conference.  Good luck to all the teams

GoDips71

Forums look great!!!  Looking forward to the season - should be some good ball in the Centennial this year.  Go Dips!

dipthreat

Good Luck to the CC schools this year...
Go Dips

Amish Allstar

Anyone know when F&M's preview will be posted on their website and in the Season Preview section of D3?  Seem to have remembered them releasing it a lot earlier in previous years.

wr22

Amish:
Typically F&M's Season Preview has been release closer to the start of the season, or at least half way thru camp.

cnu85

I think I figuerd this out..partially.

One question - when I sign on to post patterns I get page one of 2.....what happens when we get to 25 pages? Can I set a default to change the order of how the posts are displayed?

dipthreat

F&M usually waits till the middle of camp to showcase the season preview

Pat Coleman

Quote from: cnu85 on August 17, 2005, 06:52:57 PMOne question - when I sign on to post patterns I get page one of 2.....what happens when we get to 25 pages? Can I set a default to change the order of how the posts are displayed?

You can do that by editing your profile, it's one of the many options. However, you can also skip to pages within the board by clicking on the numbers next to the name of the board.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Terror82

Nice board, I'm loving the new features..... ;)

Pat Coleman

How much are you getting paid for running that ad on our site?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

commish

Pat, the message board looks great.  Best wishes for a great year!

The Centennial Conference football prospectus is online at http://www.centennial.org/football/prospectus with all the facts and figures that you have come to expect.  We also have audio clips from each of the Conference's seven head coaches. Thanks for your interest in the Centennial Conference.