FB: American Southwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of ASC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

etbualum

first, and I guess my username has now changed to my log in....from etbualum to etbufan

jbower01

I like the fact that the ASC is now in its rightful spot--on top of the South Region!   ;D

jbower01

But then I lost about 1,000 post credits, on top of the 2,000 or so I lost the last time the board was tweaked.   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

dsc

HARDIN-SIMMONS UNIVERSITY: AN EDUCATION ENLIGHTENED BY FAITH.

houstonfan

This will take some getting used to.....I like the format.

Ron Boerger

Well, I see Josh found the new smileys ...    ::)

and the sorting is done by posting activity, apparently.  I guess that means the SCAC will be at the bottom from now on.  :(

baddog

Let's see if I can work the new "smiley's.";D
Whether or not I can, I like the new format, but will still need to adjust. It does seem easier to edit.
Of course, that leaves room for fewer excuses for poor grammar and poor spelling. Especially if one is "hucked own fonix."
Not really a bad dog. Just misunderstood!

Ralph Turner

cover2

Like the new format...now everything is in order except we still have to wait a few weeks for games.  Time seems to be dragging along!!

Pat Coleman

Josh, you were at 943 on the old board and I'll add those posts now.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

proudmcmdad

One last comment about McM coaches that have left the program before we move on to this oncoming season.
Coach Keenum and Coach Sauceda both made a 6 hour trip to The Woodlands to attend my son's wedding this summer. I don't think most coaches would make the trip especially after they have left the program.  It just goes to show the class of the coaches at McM.  I know coaches are measured by the number of wins, but the reason my son went to McM was because of the quality of the people at the university including the coaching staff.  McM didn't win many games while my son played, but the coaching staff (and the players that stayed with the program) are all winners in my book.
I wish Coach Keenum and Coach Sauceda the best in their new endeavors.  
Now let's get ready to play ball. 

Toby Taff

Pat,

I had to reregister also, can you hook me up?
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Chess4Me

I like this new format! I'm especially glad that moving it to this new server will keep the website from slowing down so much, especially on game days, when I want to keep track of the other scores from across the country. Great job, Pa!