FB: Presidents' Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of PAC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

Bob.Gregg

OSB THIS!

Welcome to the new house, PAC posters.

Let the fun begin!
Been wrong before.  Will be wrong again.

PACalum

I would like to hear thoughts on this years offenses that are returning.  Who will be the best passing offense, best running?? Who has the most returning starters?? I know Thiel has 10 of 11 offensive returning but not sure about the other schools

Ron Boerger

Quote from: bobgregg on August 16, 2005, 09:13:24 AM
OSB THIS!

Well Bob, I hate to say it, but there is "one star" next to your ID.   :o  That will change as soon as Pat gets around to taking care of the post counts. 

OSUChemDork

I noticed that SI tried to provide some coverage on D3 football.  1/3 a page is all it got...but so did DI-A and DII, so we cannot complain.  W&J made SI's preseason top 10, I wonder if they consulted any of the D3 gurus who seem to know more about small college football than some of the sportscasters that work for ESPN, ABC, etc know about sports in general.

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

slamdaddy

The best offense without a doubt has to be W&J. Edwards and Krepps are unbelieveable and the two kids taht transferred in are outstanding....is there anyone in the conference that matches up with these guys. I was at the Thiel game last year and thought that the T-Cats played well except they were in a 14-0 hole from 2 blocked punts....
My question is can W&J take it to the next level? What is to come from Westminnie this year as well? Would love to hear some responses.....including you OSUChemDork?

PittTBCW

I think that Thiel will have the most experience on offense coming back. Although W&J has Krepps and Edwards. Thiel has Satterfield and Chambers. It will be fun to see both duos in action this season. Thiel's offensive line should be strong besides the departure of their 4 year starting center and big Tight end. I think the way they will be able to run the ball will make Chambers that much more of a weapon. I am not sure about W&J's line, but I think it will come down to Thiel and W&J for the best offense in the PAC.......Westminster's Offense was rather bad except for Frolich last year. If I remember correctly they do not have much coming back. Waynesburg could be okay, but need to fill in some key positions. Thomas More I am not sure of, Bethany has some young guns but not enough yet, Grove City... well they still run the stupid Wing T need I say more?

We are getting closer to kickoff!!!
GO TOMCATS!!!

slamdaddy

Anyone heard any scoop from the PAC Camps this spring???

OSUChemDork

Well there Slamdaddy,
Nothing like being called out...and then not being around to be called out.  As for what I think will happen in PAC this year, I agree that Edwards to Krepps will be a commonly heard duo on Saturdays for the Prez, and that Thiel has a strong returning class.  I am a little apprehensive about the Titans having a lot this year...their top offensive weapons, save QB, have graduated...and I don't know if the return of Bonenberger is enough to spark the D...especially since the younger Froelich acted like an idiot and is no longer with the Titans.  I am also enxious to see how they respond to Jeff Hand.  No word out of PAC camps...I was hoping that you would have something for me, but you are letting me down, Slammer.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Outsider14

i don't read this board and don't have time to, but who does w&j scrimmage today?
"99% ain't good enough"

Matt Barnhart (kid)

Quote from: Outsider14 on August 25, 2005, 03:28:44 PM
i don't read this board and don't have time to, but who does w&j scrimmage today?

Mount Union at 3 pm I believe.
Former Publisher of BridgewaterFootball.com

Bob.Gregg

Been wrong before.  Will be wrong again.

ScotsFan

This board just isn't as amusing as it was a few years ago when you had all of those W&J alums ranting on like they were the next Eminem.  I miss those guys! ::)

Pat Coleman

Alums? That implies they weren't still students. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.