FB: USA South Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnugrad2000

How do I insert an image? (Like Narch has with his posts...)

AdmiralPapi

CNUgrad Click on the profile link at the top of this page.  Then on the left side of the page click on forum profile information.  Then you can select your own picture.

Narch, any news out of Monarch Camp?  Any surprise freshman?  How's the heat been down in the pit for 2-a-days?
Any fool can circumnavigate the world sober...it takes a real sailor to do it drunk!!!

cnufan13

Ok, so do you have to use a url to get a picture up?? There's no way to select a logo saved on your computer?

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Ron Boerger

Quote from: cnufan13 on August 19, 2005, 09:14:16 AM
Ok, so do you have to use a url to get a picture up?? There's no way to select a logo saved on your computer?

For those without the ability/etc. to stick an image on a public URL, I'll be happy to host them.  The cost is 1 karma point  :o

Seriously, send me your image (click on my name for the email address) and I'll stick it on a web site and send you back the URL.  I got a gigabyte just laying around waiting to be used. 

narch

if you don't want to use someone else's bandwidth, set up a free account with imageshack http://www.imageshack.us/ (my personal favorite) or photobucket http://www.photobucket.com/

for any usasac fans who want a signature image (like the one at the bottom of my emails) or an avatar (like the one to the left), email me some good high res pics and clean logo's and i'll work on one for you as time allows...i did the one below for any cnu fans who want to use it...i'll keep it on my imageshack site through the weekend - if you want to use it, right click the image and save it to your hard-drive, then upload it to imageshack (or photobucket) to host it, then paste it in your signature (you can access this in your profile) using the bbc image code [img]image url[/img] - cnu fans, don't say i've never done anything for you!

pat - has there been any consideration to limiting signature height?  i've been on message boards where people have signatures 500+ pixels tall and the signature takes up more space than the one line messages they type...annoying - just a thought

Pat Coleman

I've limited the signature space in terms of characters and in terms of the height of an image you can use (I think it's 150). But there are so many options in the administration section that I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Uncle Jessie

2 Weeks and 1 day until kick off. GOD I cant wait!!
2003-04 USAC football champions 2004 NCAA football playoffs
1989,90,91 ESAC champions men's basketball
1996 DIXIE champions men's basketball 1989,91,96 NCAA basketball tournament
1991 ESAC baseball champions 2009,10 NCAA baseball tournament
2009,10 NCAA Division III World Series
2010 USAC baseball champions

narch

pat - 150 is a good number...thanks for the info.

su4life

does anyone know when the blue and white scrimmage is?

GO HORNETS

su4life

someone let me know how it turns out i cant make it. I hope we look flawless

Uncle Jessie

2003-04 USAC football champions 2004 NCAA football playoffs
1989,90,91 ESAC champions men's basketball
1996 DIXIE champions men's basketball 1989,91,96 NCAA basketball tournament
1991 ESAC baseball champions 2009,10 NCAA baseball tournament
2009,10 NCAA Division III World Series
2010 USAC baseball champions

narch

here's a signature image for any su fans who want to use it...i'll keep it on imageshack for a few days - if you want to use it, save it to your hard drive and upload it to an image hosting service (like imageshack) - enjoy

here is an su avatar, if you want to use it

cnugrad2000

narch

grad - did your photobucket account re-size that or did you - if photobucket automatically re-sized it, try imageshack