FB: Old Dominion Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Barnhart (kid)

Hey ... Snake doesn't look all that "with it" ;)

Be glad I used that pic ... I could have used much worse (*cough* pink shoes)
Former Publisher of BridgewaterFootball.com

xbcdad

Kudos! This is pretty slick!  Looks like some great features. Maybe I'll get it figured out eventually.  :-\  Alright...so how does the spell checker work??

Sure do hope someone decides to do the pick'em contest.

EHCTailgate

I thought it was time A Wasp added some sting to this site.  You BC guys are just having to much fun.

abnrgr

great new board Pat.

503 posts and and 7 years of college down the drain
Never shall I leave a fallen comrade

Llamaguy

Excellent upgrade Mr. Coleman!

Welcome EHCTailgate, looks like Stone Station will have to come to you this year. Looking forward to it.

Nice pix BCPhotos, I felt so much better right after you took that! :o
Those guys would be the Poka Playas of BC, ALL-IN!

Time to crank up the heat BC Football players. One practice at a time, one game at a time, one championship at a time, then roll the dice in the real season, The Post Season!

Go Eagles!
"The Dali Llama"

Bridgewater Football 1980,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 ODAC Champions!

Matt Barnhart (kid)

xBCdad-

We could do the pick-em here on Post Patterns like most other boards do.  I just won't have the time to do a web site for it and all.

skoaltrain

EHCTailgate:  Nice "handle."  I like it.  I might change mine....Skoalgate?  SkoalTraingate?  You followin' me?  I dig it!

Welcome to the site.  We've been missing other ODAC school posters.  Bring your friends.

Matt Barnhart (kid)

Llamaguy

"The Dali Llama"

e h dad

E&H has 157 out for football,Coach Monte is getting these  guys into shape in a hurry. They start full contact two a days today. A few will drop my the wayside today, and Coach M. will bring the best out of those who have the "nads" to stay tough.  E&H is going to surprise alot of nay sayers this season, but than again I am an E&H DAD!

religion_major

I like the upgrades.  According to the front page now even my lack of computer skills and common sense will not cause the site to crash.  Great job Pat.

Llamaguy

No naysayers from the BC camp EH dad. We know the offense was set at E&H last year, just no secondary on defense. With the hiring of Monty I know those issues will be addressed quickly. Looking forward to a more top-end competitive ODAC this year. The conference should be on the rise and a good goal would be to have 2 legit ODAC teams in the expanded playoff field at the end of the season. Good luck and we will be treking down to your neck of the woods this year, should be a good one.
"The Dali Llama"

miz

Allright, enough about tailgating already........

Thoughts on BC's qb situation???  Personally, if I've got a Senior and a Soph both with almost zero experience and they're anywhere close to running neck and neck in camp I got to go with the Soph.  Of course, if Lewis really is a lot better right now that's a different story but everything I've heard is that there's not much difference....  With the WR's we have and an experienced O-line we really need someone to step up and not let defenses play 8 in the box against us like last year.  Yeah we were able to light up sorry, slow teams (like Emory and Henry) but against good, athletic defenses (CNU, SU) we got shut down.  No way with the talent we have at the skill positions we should get shut down like that!  Also, can either of these guys run the option like we used to?  For a fast guy Wakefield never seemed to be comfortable doing that. 

Trenches

hey fellas... guess i had to start over... wouldn't recoginize me for some reason.   ???

Sad to see the NFL fantasy football league didn't get to go through too. :(

Anyway, preseason is under way and opening day is just a few weeks off. Any good scrimmages on the ODAC team schedules?

bcphotos