BB: LEC: Little East Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amh63

ECSUalum.....congrats to your team/school for its victory over the Nescac team.   Watched it and enjoyed the ups and down of the battle and the changing weather conditions that added some "flavor" to the battle on the field.  Met the ECSU prez at my class reunion event a while ago....a charming lady.  Yes, the top/best team won.

ECSUalum

Amh63,
Good to "hear" from you. it's been awhile.  Yes Coach Hamm, (Middlebury alum), has put together a fine team, many of which are ex UConn players, who were not expected to get playing time in Storrs, ie Like Broadhurst, Ryan Bagdasarian, Zack Johnson, who all have had tremendous 2022s. 
Elsa Nunez is a wonderful ECSU president and transformed Eastern from a primarily teaching institution to Connecticut's State Liberal Arts University. Our US News and World Report ranking have brought us to the #1 Public Regional university in the New England.

ECSUalum

ECSU defeats Salisbury University twice to win the 2022 Division 3 National Championship!
Congratulations to Coach Hamm, Coach Wojick, and the rest ofthe coaches and staff and of course all the tremendous players on this years roster!  We are all very proud of everyone!

amh63

ECSUalum....congrats to your team's championship.  Hamm, though a Midd grad, was the HC at Amherst when Amherst built it's fine baseball facility.  He left Amherst in part to support his wife's career.  Had forgotten where he was.  Amherst's lost...ECSU gain ;D

ECSUalum

Quote from: amh63 on June 08, 2022, 01:11:40 PM
ECSUalum....congrats to your team's championship.  Hamm, though a Midd grad, was the HC at Amherst when Amherst built it's fine baseball facility.  He left Amherst in part to support his wife's career.  Had forgotten where he was.  Amherst's lost...ECSU gain ;D

Thank You amh63 !!!!

Jack Parkman

ECSU losing Hamm to Yale. Heck of a way to finish off your tenure at a school.

ECSUalum

ECSUalum

mr_b

Quote from: ECSUalum on July 04, 2022, 10:10:27 AM
Where is the d3baseball.com site?
It could be down for maintenance, or offline due to an outage.

mr_b

Quote from: mr_b on July 04, 2022, 05:40:09 PM
Quote from: ECSUalum on July 04, 2022, 10:10:27 AM
Where is the d3baseball.com site?
It could be down for maintenance, or offline due to an outage.
An update on my previous comment: the home page directed me to a link showing that the site is being "parked" by GoDaddy -- not sure how to interpret that!  I wonder if there is a hosting issue with the site.

Pat Coleman

Not sure what's going on there but I am following up with the domain registrar now. Unfortunately, this happened on a holiday weekend where not only was I out of town, I was off the grid.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

ECSUalum

Quote from: Pat Coleman on July 04, 2022, 10:29:55 PM
Not sure what's going on there but I am following up with the domain registrar now. Unfortunately, this happened on a holiday weekend where not only was I out of town, I was off the grid.
Looks to be back today Pat. Thanks