WBB: Colonial States Athletic Conference

Started by Cavs Will Shock You, June 27, 2004, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfPAC

Come on Ladies....... finals are over!!  Whats happening out there?

This board is too, not fun.

Chris Panter, GMC SID

Hey gang,
FYI, Gwynedd-Mercy is webstreaming all of their men's and women's home games this season. So if you can't make it to Gwynedd Valley, you can sit and watch all of the games for no cost.

On game days, they'll be a link on the main page of the athletics site but if you want the actual URL, here it is:
http://www.teamline.cc/teampage?teamcode=5574

CP
Ham sandwich, baby

lefty2

Current PAC standings with remaining schedule can be found at:

http://www.misericordia.edu/athletics/basketball-women/pacwbbstandings.pdf

We'll try to keep it current throughout the remainder of the regular season for those teams that are on the playoff bubble - if anyone cares.
The person who says something can't be done shouldn't stand in the way of the one who's doing it.

kate

Lefty, you'd better believe people care about the PAC - my brother & i and several people from Belvidere follow the collegiate career of Marywood starter, Caity Hadzimichalis.  We watch her stats after every game, as well as root for Marywood, except, of course,  when they play my team, the Aggies of DVC!  GO MARYWOOD!

lefty2

Thanks Kate.

I was referring to the lack of activity on this site.

p.s. I must say that I hope your disappointed Monday night.
The person who says something can't be done shouldn't stand in the way of the one who's doing it.

lefty2

Kate,
I hope you were sitting by your computer looking for the Marywood/Misericordia women's result.

The game was moved to Wednesday at 7:00.

kate

Yes, Lefty, i did notice the change - how about somebody in the PAC knocking off GMC?  i did see that Alvernia came close last night.

lefty2

Kate,

First, I meant "weren't" sitting by your computer.

I saw Gwynedd-Mercy the other night - they are tough.

lefty2

Kate,

FYI, the Misericordia/Marywood game will finally be played Thursday night at 7:00.

The game will be webcast at thepaconline.org.

lefty2

For those in the NEPA area, the CM at Marywood game will also be available on Comcast Cable channel 62.

TC HOOPS

Does anyone see a team upsetting Gwynedd Mercy in the PAC playoffs?

lefty2

Misericordia clinches the fourth seed with a 60-58 win at Wesley.

Unofficial pairings:

Gwynedd-Mercy (1), Cabrini (2), first round byes.

Immaculata (6) at Alvernia (3)
Neumann (5) at Misericordia (4)

TC HOOPS

Any predictions for the playoffs? Here is what I think.

FIRST ROUND
Alvernia over Immaculata
Misericordia over Neumann

SECOND ROUND
Gwynedd over Misericordia
Cabrini over Alvernia but could go either way.

CHAMPIONSHIP
Gwynedd over Cabrini for their 2nd straight undefeated Championship and their 36 straight win in the PAC. 

gobombers15

Is this board alive? What are the opinions about Gwynedd vs. Ithaca? The Bombers are hot right now and it should be a very tight game.
A 2004 graduate of the "almighty legendary" Ithaca College. Goooooo Bombers.

lefty2

Mr. Bombers,

Check back next year at this time to see if anyone responded to your question.