FB: Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference

Started by Adam Sayer, December 24, 2006, 10:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintsFAN

Who cares really.....I hope both Quinn and Smith SUCK in the NFL while they are with the teams who have drafted them.  Now if they get moved out of the AFC North, I'll probably be singing a different tune.

I would have liked to have seen Quinn in a Dolphins uniform. 

Prediction:

Ted (don't call me Jr.) Ginn will be a bust in Miami because of injuries from being slightly built and an attitude problem...

The ND boys (minus Rhema McKnight) will have nominal careers in the NFL.  Brady mostly because he's going to be a Brown.
AMC Champs: 1991-1992-1993-1994-1995
HCAC Champs: 2000, 2001
PAC Champs:  2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Bridge Bowl Champs:  1990-1991-1992-1993-1994-1995-2002-2003-2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013 (SERIES OVER)
Undefeated: 1991, 1995, 2001, 2009, 2010, 2015
Instances where MSJ quit the Bridge Bowl:  2

Adam Sayer

Macke, have started interviewing yet?
I'm a man, but sometimes I want to smell like a different smelling man!

victorybell_57

i see smith more of a drew brees with a much stronger arm, more durable, and a bit like john elway, only shorter, a tad slower, not as strong as an arm, and blacker.

it would be nice if the nfl coaches came in and saw a qb and tailored an offense for them. ala dan reeves for elway, wyche for boomer, you get my point.

i wonder if that's why hotlanta hired petrino. he is known for a wide array of offensive plays that can put his qb in the forefront. if he does that with vick, watch out. he is used to working with 19 yr old freshman who just met mary rotten and teaches them his offense. i am sure he can teach a stoned vick what to do on the run.

M and L

no, not yet, starting to get a little nervous.  You?

Adam Sayer

I'm with ya buddy. Except I hadn't heard anything for 2 years. I was told it's still very early, but still. I've sent my stuff into about 12 schools/districts and haven't heard a thing back. No email, call, letter, etc. I guess all those Cincy Public layoffs is causing some problems. I'm starting to look at some Country schools. The market is a little less saturated.

dc_has_been

Sayer- there are tons of jobs out here in California for teachers.  You sould look at lausd.net for info.
"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."
Will Rogers
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."
Mike Ditka

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Adam Sayer on May 03, 2007, 09:45:13 PM
I'm with ya buddy. Except I hadn't heard anything for 2 years. I was told it's still very early, but still. I've sent my stuff into about 12 schools/districts and haven't heard a thing back. No email, call, letter, etc. I guess all those Cincy Public layoffs is causing some problems. I'm starting to look at some Country schools. The market is a little less saturated.
Adam. come to Texas, especially the DFW northern suburbs!

M and L

I know, it is just so discouraging.  I don't know what to do.  I think might sub for another year or so until the department chair retires next year.

I'm to scared to leave the West Side of Cincinnati  :-[

Adam Sayer

Don't Hassel The Hoff. He has some problems.

If I was single, I'd take a look at some of those options, but my Ol Lady is almost in her nursing clinicals and I need to take into account her needs as well. We're not married or engaged, but that's just a matter of $$$ more than anything right now.

M and L

what the hell was that?

That was WRONG in so many WAYS!!

I can't believe that they actually let this guy decide talent show

victorybell_57

victorybell_57

Adam Sayer

That is an actual disease/syndrome believe it or not. I learned about it way back in psych 101. Which was about 7 years ago now. There are quite a few oddities out there that you wouldn't think of. People being scared of aluminum foil...all sorts of screwed up things. But Scrubs is a very funny show.

DON'T HASSEL THE HOFF