FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beancounter

Ahhhh......to enjoy the wisdom of KennethK.....worrying about December in August.   

wildcatter23

Testing - is this working?
Nice new format, but it will take some practice to get back up to speed in this new system.
Question: are the stars the same as with the old system?  And what is the meaning (on this board) of the "karma" number (or lack thereof).  GO CATS!

Tuxguy

[My season tickets came the other day, You know it's getting close  :) :)
Only at a D3 football game could you have 2 seats on the 50 yard line (2 rows behind bluenote) and have an obstructed view!
I love D3 Football!!!

Kelly Boggs

Tux, my tickets arrived today. A tangible symbol that the season is rapidly approaching. 24 days and counting until the first game (UMHB vs. Willamette/Linfield at WOU)) and 31 days and counting for the Cats home opener (vs. WI. Stevens-Point).  Gonna be a memorable season!
UMHB alumnus and proud supporter of The CRU. "UP with the PURPLE!" 

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas." - Darrell Royal

"Never make excuses. Your friends don't need them and your foes won't believe them." John Wooden

bluenote

I went to the CatDome on Monday and checked out the 7 on 7 session. I was really impressed with what I saw. Plus there is a BIG core of seniors who really want to make things happen. They had a little group pow-wow after the practice and were talking over strategy, etc. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it sounded good. Sounded like they wanted some success again this year.....can't wait to see the show!javascript:replaceText(' ;D', document.postmodify.message);

jdub7272

Toby Taff

Kelly,

Are you going to make it down for homecoming?

Toby
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Kelly Boggs

'Tis doubtful, Toby... with 6 in the family, airfare is a bit prohibitive right now. I will have to be content with listening via the Internet.

GO WILDCATS! GO CRU!
UMHB alumnus and proud supporter of The CRU. "UP with the PURPLE!" 

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas." - Darrell Royal

"Never make excuses. Your friends don't need them and your foes won't believe them." John Wooden

Toby Taff

Maybe I can videotape it and send you the video. ;D  We're playing McMurry so it could be pretty ugly.

I'll definitely try to get the HSU/MHB game on film... sometimes  love living in Abilene ;D
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

downtown48

Anybody need two extra tickets to the sold out Catdome in the reserved seating section, under cover.  There won't be any covered seats available once the season starts.  They are about 12 rows up on the 45 yard line.  I've got them available for:

Oct. 22 vs. Puget Sound

Nov. 5 vs. Lewis & Clark

They are $12 per ticket and I'll send them out as soon as I get them in the mail.

light n' darkness

hey spiritof 86:
do we really have to take it one game at a time? man, that takes all the fun out of the posting.... oh well, we shall see how it all cracks up.

11:thanks for the oregonian article, i sent it on to coach suan. i spent monday afternoon with him at practice. he still looks like he is having fun. he just took the o-line, a little different from last year but he said that he had coached o-line at linfield so it should be alright. thanks again......

go cats
go cats
fakatuikehe

D O.C.

Downtown 48 and Wildcat 11...you humble (momentarily albeit) and shame me with your computer nerd knowledge and use of  gadgets on this new board, for I do know neither of you is a shut-in. Thank-you for taking time out of your busy day to embellish your thoughts.

Tuxguy

Pat any way to get my 350+ post #'s back? I've never been on  J.V.
Only at a D3 football game could you have 2 seats on the 50 yard line (2 rows behind bluenote) and have an obstructed view!
I love D3 Football!!!

downtown48

It looks like he's putting the post credits back in order...the more posts the sooner you got them restored.  I had around 600...so I'm getting closer...What's the karma thing?? ???  Actually nevermind I see some people with 200 that got them back so I don't know when they will go back on your account...I would imagine Pat is plenty busy with the preview coming out!

Tuxguy

48, nice touch with the field shots!!!! :) :) It wont be long till we fill up those seats, and around the field..... How can I get a Wildcat under my name. 
I love D3 Football!!!