BB: NCAC: North Coast Athletic Conference

Started by woosterbooster, December 29, 2005, 03:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishopleftiesdad

Bishopleftiesdad

Bishopleftiesdad

Dr. Acula

Quote from: wabashsid on February 27, 2013, 08:40:06 AM
Just a quick note for everyone. Pat Coleman will receive the Jake Wade Award from the College Sports Information Directors of America this June at the organization's annual convention in Orlando, Florida. The award is presented to a member of the media for their significant contributions in the field of intercollegiate athletics. A well-deserved award for the outstanding work Pat provides in the coverage of Division III student-athletes. I will be pleased to be able to congratulate him in person later this year, but thought I would pass this along. You can read more about the award here:

http://www.cosida.com/news.aspx?id=3977

Awesome.  The amount of good Pat and crew do for D3 athletics is amazing. This is THE source for D3 sports. Given the number of kids that encompasses its a very, very well deserved honor. Congrats Pat!

Bishopleftiesdad

That is great news Dr. Pat truly deserves it.

In other news kenyon starts tomorrow in Florida at the Gene Cusic Classic against Anna Maria. I really think they will finish higher than expected in the conference. The cross over games may do them in though.

Bishopleftiesdad

Bishopleftiesdad

Wabash's J.T miller has struck out 8 in 3 innings.

Bishopleftiesdad

BW tied it up in the top of the fourth with a sacrifice fly by Chontos, toughey scored.

Bishopleftiesdad

Bishopleftiesdad

J.T Miller is done for the day for Wabash. He is being replaced by N. Novack.

IP    hits  runs   er   bb  SO 
4        6     4       4    4    8

Bishopleftiesdad

BW has taken the lead 5-4 bases loaded no outs.