FB: Middle Atlantic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of MAC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

Billman56

Wow, I finally made it to this new board. Ok all you MAC posters, lets get the season off to a new start. I read SIMBA and someone else going at it already.....Let the games begin.

Billman56

Good Morning Pat....my number of posts didnt transfer just fyi

Thanks

gordonmann

Wow.

There are some fancy options here.

Like this one
And this one
;D

PBR...

there aint no doubt who will rule the roost this year....the boyz from delaware valley college....question is who will finish second on the mac ...albright? seems like  the long time powers susquehanna and lyco are struggling a little bit...

frank uible

gordon: Your lipstick is smudged.

gordonmann

Ha.  Yeah, the "glowing affect" wasn't quite what I had in mind.

But I like some of these other features.

I now proudly present, man getting sick on a roller coaster

oo(:P)oo-oo(:D)oo-oo(:o)oo

bman

This will take some getting used to....!

Gordon and news from any of the MAC camps....?

gordonmann

Bman:

I actually had a chance to talk to all 11 head coaches during the offseason while working on the Kickoff Special.  They had a lot of interesting insight which I can't share for fear of reprisal from the Kickoff Special organizers.  ;)

Just between you and me, here are a few tidbits...

- Del Val opened camp on Saturday.  Coach Mangus is excited about the crop of O- and D-line recruits.  The Aggies have their Green and Gold scrimmage on Saturday and then scrimmage Ursinus on August 27.

- I asked Coach Dapp of Moravian if he worried about Jacoubs wearing down given his workload.  His response -- "Jacoubs doesn't get tired."  The Greyhounds scrimmage Franklin & Marshall before opening at home.

- FDU Coach Rich Mosca reports the Devils will have approx. 120 recruits, about the same number as last year.  He'd like to add some lights so the Devils can host a friday night game.  FDU has an open date in week one so they'll scrimmage Saint Lawrence in Albany.

I could tell you more, but then why would you order the Kickoff Special?   ;D

bman

Gordon...After I read the preview, I will pose the same question! ;D//

sontyle3440

I think the prediction of lycoming's demise is very premature.   I know their record was not up to lycoming's usual standard, but they were in every game last year but one.  So i think they are going to suprise some people.  However, that might just be wishful thinking from an alumus.

4man

Just testing.  My post name was deleted so I had to re-register.  This site will take a little getting used to but it seems pretty user friendly.  Like the options.

???

Oh yeah, go Del Val!

PBR...

never said lyco was in the middle of demise only that they were struggling a little....as well as susquehanna these were the benchmark programs for a long time in the mac. question will be if they continue to struggle what will happen and who will take their place at the top ...my guess would be dvc, albright and kings

barroomhero

FDU is bring in over 100 recruits two years in a row!!
Coach Mosca is doing a great job at FDU. 
In my recruiting class we had maybe 50 and it was like that for years to follow.
Nice to see they're making progress.

Simba

I could never understand that barroomhero...Aren't there over 8,000 attending FDU-Madison???