FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackson5

Quote from: NED3Guy on June 07, 2015, 12:01:41 PM
I think there's some confusion....

All of the schools who will remain in the nefc are also members of he CCC for their other sports. The hiring of the CCC comish plus UNE starting football lead many to believe that the CCC will sponsor football / take over the ecfc.

Anna Maria used to play all their non football sports in the CCC....would the CCC try to get Anna Maria to come back into the conference, to ensure an AQ for football?

This is what I was getting at. NEFC turns into the CCC, the CCC adds a former member like Anna Maria for all sports to get the magic number for football.

D3MAFAN

I think Endicott did really well with their scheduling this year, looking forward to the first 3 weeks of the season. Also, Salve Regina finished very strong, looking forward to them building upon that success.

D3pc

^^ Will be very telling of how good Endicott will be this year. Framingham, Hobart, St Lawrence went a combined 30-4 last  year. Losses of Frenette and Lewis on offense will hurt, but new staff and a disappointing season could have the Gulls right back in the mix of it this season.

jackson5

It'll be interesting to see if we get a repeat winner out of the MIT/Endicott/Salve/WNE group of if someone comes in to keep the different winner each year trend going

D3MAFAN

Quote from: jackson5 on August 12, 2015, 01:44:05 PM
It'll be interesting to see if we get a repeat winner out of the MIT/Endicott/Salve/WNE group of if someone comes in to keep the different winner each year trend going

Maybe Curry or Coast Guard can get back to the good ole days like the mid to late 00's. However, Coast Guard played its conference opponents really well in the previous year, but I got beat by two awesome OOC opponents. But, Curry did finish 3-0 to end the season, while ending WNEC chance of reaching the playoffs.

dlippiel

dlip watched the Coast Guard game last night. They looked pretty decent. Congrats on the W!

D3MAFAN

Endicott was outmatched this past weekend against Framingham State, the game was a mirror version of the 2012 matchup, except in the favor of the RAMS and the RAMS not throwing 5 interceptions, but either throwing touchdowns and putting the team in position. Hopefully Endicott can rebound these next couple weeks, hopefully stealing one from either Hobart or St. Lawrence.

d3fan142511

Game Week Predictions and Power Rankings

1. WNEC
2. Salve
3. Endicott
4. Coast Guard
5. Nichols
6. MIT
7. Maine

Becker at Nichols- Becker wins 24-17
MIT at RPI- RPI 45-21
Castleton at Salve - Salve wins (score posted in ECFC Page)
Mass at Maine- Mass wins big
Coast Guard at Catholic- Catholic 35-14
Union at WNEC- WNEC 45-21
Endicott at St. Lawerence- St. Lawerence 42-28

jackson5

AUPepBand

Quote from: jackson5 on September 16, 2015, 09:39:03 PM
MIT below Nichols is ridiculous

Perhaps, but certainly no more ridiculous than Becker 37, MIT 26.
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

d3fan142511

When you lose to Becker you drop ....let's see how Nichols does this week they will play Becker also to justify who is where in the rankings

NED3Guy

AUPepBand

Quote from: NED3Guy on September 18, 2015, 10:30:41 PM
Becker over Nichols. 24-14
So Nichols is one point better than MIT. Case closed.
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

jackson5

jackson5

And to be fair to the new guy, I'll post my rankings

First tier
1. WNE
2. Salve
3. Endicott

Second tier
4. MIT
5. Coast Guard

Third tier
6. Nichols