1.  Del Val
2.  Union
3.  Rowan
4.  Hobart
5.  Ithaca
6.  Wesley
7.  Washington and Jefferson
8.  NEFC TEam

Does this meen that Del Val plays NEFC TEam,  Union vs W&J, Rowan vs Wesley, Ithaca vs Hobart??

Also, with the Alfred victory does this classify the E8 as a region that is "unpredictable" because of its quality powerhouse teams?  If so shouldnt the # 8 bid go to Alfred, being they have one lose in a powerhouse conference, instead of the NEFC team.

tecmobowler

The NEFC has an automatic bid.  You can't bounce them.
Thousands of fans join in the revelry, showing their Bomber pride and support for the football team. Some fans take the rowdiness a little too far, however, by starting fights, damaging property and tipping Port-a-Potties. -Ithacan, November 10th

mandfense

Quote from: tecmobowler on November 12, 2005, 05:27:33 PM
My first guess at the East.

1.  Del Val
2.  Union
3.  Rowan
4.  Hobart
5.  Ithaca
6.  Wesley
7.  Washington and Jefferson
8.  NEFC TEam

I think W&J OR Wesley stay in the South.  If they both move East, that probably only leaves 7 South teams and they'd have to ship somebody to the South which wouldn't make sense if they had 9 qualifiers to begin with.

I think the OAC #2 (Capital?) comes East as the #7 seed like John Carroll did a couple of years ago and plays at Union or Rowan, assuming they're within 500 miles.

My East matchups are the same as above except switching W&J with the OAC #2.  I have W&J going to MHB since someone is going to have to fly there anyway.

bomber27

I guess we will find out tomorrow

truebluefan05

i don't have espn news... does anyone know if the brackets will be broadcast on the radio???  and if so where can i listen to this?
"It's a great day to be a bomber"

join the facebook group "D3Football.com"

theoriginalupstate

Hey bomber27, since you were not that impressed w/ Sair can you tell me how he did yesterday?

tecmobowler

He caught two passes put directly in his hands.  To his credit, though,he caught them.

Cortland's secondary was torched for a good portion of the game.
Thousands of fans join in the revelry, showing their Bomber pride and support for the football team. Some fans take the rowdiness a little too far, however, by starting fights, damaging property and tipping Port-a-Potties. -Ithacan, November 10th

BomberJeff

Quote from: truebluefan05 on November 13, 2005, 09:08:37 AM
i don't have espn news... does anyone know if the brackets will be broadcast on the radio???  and if so where can i listen to this?

Well, if you have a computer nearby, you can go to http://www.espnradio.com and click the "ESPNEWS" stream.  You'll get what's broadcast on the TV station, though the quality is a little rough.

TNBomberDad

Hey original,

I think if you go back and check 27 was refering to his ability to tackle not his coverage skills. Hmmm you noted earlier on in this board that you are an older DIII fan but you seem to have a history of calling certain players out! Since you have not played recently, I guess you are less qualified than recent players to offer opinions on those they have faced personally. 

bomber27

TNdad is right original, i never brought his running skills into question.  It was his tackling skills.  He still can't tackle but your right he can run and catch a direct pass.  Original, since you haven't played in awhile i don't hink you have played against him i have first hand knowledge, you don't.  I do value your wisdom on other things but this is not one of them.  Playing the game these days is much different than watching them.  Ask anyone who has played recently.  But, if you want to wax intellectual topics, feel free as well. 

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: TNBomberDad on November 13, 2005, 10:20:01 AM
Hey original,

I think if you go back and check 27 was refering to his ability to tackle not his coverage skills. Hmmm you noted earlier on in this board that you are an older DIII fan but you seem to have a history of calling certain players out! Since you have not played recently, I guess you are less qualified than recent players to offer opinions on those they have faced personally. 

My last year at fisher was 2003....so yes I did play against Sair in the ECAC game that  year!

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: bomber27 on November 13, 2005, 12:19:59 PM
TNdad is right original, i never brought his running skills into question.  It was his tackling skills.  He still can't tackle but your right he can run and catch a direct pass.  Original, since you haven't played in awhile i don't hink you have played against him i have first hand knowledge, you don't.  I do value your wisdom on other things but this is not one of them.  Playing the game these days is much different than watching them.  Ask anyone who has played recently.  But, if you want to wax intellectual topics, feel free as well. 

Once again I did play vs you and Sair (I played Center for SJF from 2002-2003).....when exactly did I say I didnt play against you or Sair?

TNBomberDad

Original,

I thought when you first started throwing stones on this subject a ways back, it was noted that you were "older", must of read that wrong. I also thought you had or someone with a similar handle, had been on this board going well back past 2003. My bad on that, still don't agree with you though!

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: TNBomberDad on November 13, 2005, 01:16:19 PM
Original,

I thought when you first started throwing stones on this subject a ways back, it was noted that you were "older", must of read that wrong. I also thought you had or someone with a similar handle, had been on this board going well back past 2003. My bad on that, still don't agree with you though!

Yeah I started posting in 2002 under a similar handle, i caught hell for posting while playing too!

tecmobowler

Capital in the North.... hmmmmm.