FB: Empire 8

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bman

Well, I made my way up to the Cortland metropolitan area.  This will be my first taste of both E8 and OAC regular season football.  Hope it is a good one, since I am missing Widener/Rowan for this!

sjfcards

Quote from: Upstate on September 05, 2015, 09:38:58 AM
Looks like Thomas More will be having a video stream for today!

Less than 2 hours and 30 minutes!

31-17 Cardinals!

Only slightly embarrassed  to say that I made a loud noise of excitement in a public place when I read this.

Happy game day boys! Enjoy

GO FISHER!!!

boobyhasgameyo

31-17 Cardinals!

Do you have the link?  I went on their website and when I click the video hyperlink it takes you to the live stats section.  Not sure if they are toying with my emotions or if during game time it will begin to broadcast in addition to the stats. 

Upstate

Quote from: boobyhasgameyo on September 05, 2015, 10:58:14 AM

31-17 Cardinals!

Do you have the link?  I went on their website and when I click the video hyperlink it takes you to the live stats section.  Not sure if they are toying with my emotions or if during game time it will begin to broadcast in addition to the stats.

I'm on the same link...hoping that it's a dual stats/video set up :-/
The views expressed in the above post do not represent the views of St. John Fisher College, their athletic department, their coaching staff or their players. I am an over zealous antagonist that does not have any current connection to the institution I attended.

sjfcards

Quote from: boobyhasgameyo on September 05, 2015, 10:58:14 AM

31-17 Cardinals!

I clicked on the video button in the top left corner and it took me to the online radio link...not a good sign.
GO FISHER!!!

sjfcards

Looks like the video feed is working. Makes today that much better. Hope everyone gets a chance to watch their teams today. Go E8, of course, but go Fisher for sure!
GO FISHER!!!

Upstate

Getting an Error message saying payment is required?
The views expressed in the above post do not represent the views of St. John Fisher College, their athletic department, their coaching staff or their players. I am an over zealous antagonist that does not have any current connection to the institution I attended.

boobyhasgameyo

Mmmm.  Bad start.  Fisher's offensive struggles are matched only by their defensive struggles thus far   :)

middlerelief

at first i was disappointed there was no video feed for today's game . . . but at 17-0 I guess I'm ok with it.  So far a rough start for the E8 all around on the scoreboard. . .. let's see what can happen from there.

boobyhasgameyo

Well, the secondary certainly has their work cut out for them this year.  They are being straight up exposed opening week. 

Upstate

This is just a laughable effort all around...

Upstate

Players getting their asses kicked...

Coaches getting their asses kicked...

Everybody's getting their asses kicked...

Upstate

This is right on par with the ass kicking Hobart handed them a few years ago.

The offense can't do anything and the defense is on their heels so much that TMC can do what they want.

middlerelief

SJF QB goes down if you sneeze in his direction.  He has terrible feet. 

Cards are just getting smashed -- sleep walking out there.  Unprepared for the season opener. . . Que in the Voz and sub standard coaching staff defenders . . . .

Upstate

It's one thing to lose, it's another to look completely inept...