KnightStalker                 NJAC/Unaffiliated
Lewdogg                          RPI
PG04                            Brockport
Union 89                  Union
AuPep/Kazoo               AU
Realistic                    Ithaca
TGP                              Hobart

Ill do Mt. Ida

(seriously, the school is around the corner from me and I always end up stopping by for a game......)

pg04

It's kind of pushing the rules a little bit, though.  Maybe I should put it up for debate?  lol.

Jonny Utah

Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 08:54:45 PM
It's kind of pushing the rules a little bit, though.  Maybe I should put it up for debate?  lol.

Maybe I can be the NEFC wildcard.  Im not sure how many games I can see but I always pick up a couple of them.

pg04

Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 09:01:55 PM

Maybe I can be the NEFC wildcard.  Im not sure how many games I can see but I always pick up a couple of them.

Ok you are in.  You post in all the boards so you are well rounded enough for me to not think you are biased  :P

Jonny Utah

Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 09:03:46 PM

Ok you are in.  You post in all the boards so you are well rounded enough for me to not think you are biased  :P

I mean Im sure Ithaca will be in the top 5 in the d3football.com preseason poll, so yea, Im not biased.

pg04

Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 09:06:09 PM
Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 09:03:46 PM

I mean Im sure Ithaca will be in the top 5 in the d3football.com preseason poll, so yea, Im not biased.

>:( lol

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Capt. Partridge on July 09, 2007, 12:34:15 PM
The NESCAC is de facto excluded, and you pretty much said no NESCAC team will ever show up in the Top 25 while the playoff ban is in place:

http://www.d3football.com/dailydose/2006/09/23/looking-ahead-to-week-4/

The effect is the same...I'm not saying I disagree with your logic, but a NESCAC poster will fall on deaf ears in something like this.

If the NESCAC were excluded we would not allow voters to vote for them. The presence of this line on our Trinity (Conn.) page should be some indication to you:

"Last Ranked
No. 25 Final 2005"
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

PBR...

Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 07:08:44 PM
Quote from: uPBRmeASAP on July 09, 2007, 12:47:52 PM
DUCK.... INCOMING!!!

Would you like to represent the MAC in the poll, or are you passing on this opportunity  :)

pg i would like to do it but i am not sure of my fall travel schedule yet and i dont want to commit to it and have to miss a week or two due to schedules/deadlines/travel...

pg04

Quote from: uPBRmeASAP on July 09, 2007, 09:58:46 PM
Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 07:08:44 PM
Quote from: uPBRmeASAP on July 09, 2007, 12:47:52 PM
DUCK.... INCOMING!!!

Would you like to represent the MAC in the poll, or are you passing on this opportunity  :)

pg i would like to do it but i am not sure of my fall travel schedule yet and i dont want to commit to it and have to miss a week or two due to schedules/deadlines/travel...

OK i'll leave an open slot for you if you want to come in at the beginning of the season once you know. 

union89

Utah is a fair dude......he's a jackass from Ithaca......but a fair dude.

Jonny Utah

Quote from: Union89 on July 09, 2007, 10:03:25 PM

Utah is a fair dude......he's a jackass from Ithaca......but a fair dude.

And imagine if I didn't get into Ithaca and had to go to Union!  Imagine what kind of jackass Id be then?

Tags

PG- Just so I'm understanding the premise of this correctly, each week a poster from each school will rank the region?

pg04

Quote from: Tags on July 09, 2007, 11:02:05 PM
PG- Just so I'm understanding the premise of this correctly, each week a poster from each school will rank the region?

Each week the same posters, which have volunteered, will vote on who they think the top 10 teams in the region are (in order).  We will start out with a preseason one later in the month to see if anyone strays from legitimate voting and to work out kinks. 

Basically a vote for a team in 1st place gets them 10 points, 2nd place 9 points, etc.... compile the totals and order the teams. 

Jonny Utah

Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 11:16:14 PM

Each week the same posters, which have volunteered, will vote on who they think the top 10 teams in the region are (in order).  We will start out with a preseason one later in the month to see if anyone strays from legitimate voting and to work out kinks. 

Basically a vote for a team in 1st place gets them 10 points, 2nd place 9 points, etc.... compile the totals and order the teams. 

thats gonna be tough.  I mean after Ithaca, its a huge tossup !

Tags

Quote from: Jonny Utah on July 09, 2007, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: pg04 on July 09, 2007, 11:16:14 PM

thats gonna be tough.  I mean after Ithaca, its a huge tossup !

Don't worry about that, JU's been drinking all night and is unaware of what he's saying :)