Started by Pat Coleman, September 07, 2008, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJFF82

ICemanJK

All hail the Booga

DanPadavona

Also in the East -

Montclair 13 Wilkes 6  early 4th quarter
Justin Bieber created 666 false D3 identities to give me negative karma.

saxondeuce

Yes...still 14-14...  Saxons attempt FG, but a pentalty gives the saxons the ball inside the redzone...1st down

Caz Bombers

These games are so dull that Temple-UB is by far the best game going on anywhere.  Buffalo one last heave into the end zone - OHHHHHHHH WOW TOUCHDOWN UB WINS HAIL MARY!

saxondeuce

AU scores....Secky dives in the endzone... Saxons up  21-14....12:19 left in the game

DanPadavona

Sounds wild.  Was that game a local broadcast for you Caz?  Or do you have ESPN Gameplan?

Caz Bombers

Quote from: Cortland_Football on September 13, 2008, 03:16:25 PM
Sounds wild.  Was that game a local broadcast for you Caz?  Or do you have ESPN Gameplan?

Well I was checking Yahoo scores and that was the only close one.  That game had no in-game box score b/c it was "just" a MAC game.  So I went to UB's website,  checked the live stats and found Temple scored with 38 seconds left to go up by 4.  ESPN360.com doesn't work down here (thanks Bright House Florida, awesome as always!) - found Buffalo's radio broadcast on WECK with 20 seconds left.  Good timing.

saxondeuce

Bork returns punt 70 yards for TD, but flag on the field....holding on the saxons...

DanPadavona

Lucky for Syracuse they dropped Buffalo.  That would have been another humiliating loss to explain to the boosters.

DanPadavona

DanPadavona

Del Valley has rallied past #3 Wesley 17-16 in the 4th quarter

saxondeuce

lost the feed....last I knew AU was up 21 to 14....dont know how the game ended....anyone with info?

AUPepBand

Final from Merrill....AU 21, FDU 14.
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

saxondeuce