Eastern Collegiate Football Conference

Started by ccd494, August 24, 2009, 09:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhart1949

The name of the conference is the Eastern Collegiate Football Conference.

union89

Quote from: billhart1949 on September 09, 2009, 10:48:56 AM
The name of the conference is the Eastern Collegiate Football Conference.

To quote a great American:

"I tell 'ya, I get no respect....no respect at all...."

billhart1949

Good luck to all the ECFC teams this weekend!  Who's gonna go out and take the conference??

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Boxer7806

This could be the slowest message board of all time. Even slower then the NEFC board.

football mom

Can Someone please explain the pool b, pool c games? Does this conference have a chance at this? Please explain it to me like I am a 3 year old.
Thank you!

pg04

This page has some of the FAQ about the playoffs.  Hopefully it will be some help to you. 

http://www.d3football.com/faq.php?question&category=Playoffs

Daddio

Big game this week as Norwich travels to Husson...these two programs do not like each other!!

ccrosby

Norwich takes control of the conference...it's in their hands.  Big game this coming weekend  Ida vs Suny Maritime...loser is out of the playoffs...the big question is "can Ida control the option and can they score enough points to win"
GO CADETS

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: ccrosby on October 19, 2009, 11:22:28 AM
Norwich takes control of the conference...it's in their hands.  Big game this coming weekend  Ida vs Suny Maritime...loser is out of the playoffs...the big question is "can Ida control the option and can they score enough points to win"

I don't think we'll be seeing the ECFC in the playoffs until you have your Automatic Qualifier...

ccrosby

GO CADETS

Daddio

Quote from: ccrosby on October 19, 2009, 11:38:38 AM
I think that is a safe bet. :)

So...
I think everyone realizes it...Look how long it took the NEFC before anyone even thought about an at-large bid....

Doesn't mean that the Husson-Norwich game wasn't a good ballgame..

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: Daddio on October 19, 2009, 11:46:29 AM
Quote from: ccrosby on October 19, 2009, 11:38:38 AM
I think that is a safe bet. :)

So...
I think everyone realizes it...Look how long it took the NEFC before anyone even thought about an at-large bid....

Doesn't mean that the Husson-Norwich game wasn't a good ballgame..

Looked like an exciting game with the combined 107 yards passing...

ccrosby

Just because we run the ball, doesn't mean it's not exciting. 
GO CADETS

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: ccrosby on October 19, 2009, 12:07:28 PM
Just because we run the ball, doesn't mean it's not exciting. 

We used to play Norwich, trust me the only exciting thing to happen to Norwich was Garcon...