Eastern Collegiate Football Conference

Started by ccd494, August 24, 2009, 09:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddio

Quote from: Upstate on October 19, 2009, 12:09:22 PM
Quote from: ccrosby on October 19, 2009, 12:07:28 PM
Just because we run the ball, doesn't mean it's not exciting. 

We used to play Norwich, trust me the only exciting thing to happen to Norwich was Garcon...

Why the attitude????

ccrosby

GO CADETS

union89

Good luck to you guys....takes a bit of time, but like Curry and other members of the NEFC, you'll get there.

dlippiel

Quote from: Daddio on October 19, 2009, 12:25:39 PM
Quote from: Upstate on October 19, 2009, 12:09:22 PM
Quote from: ccrosby on October 19, 2009, 12:07:28 PM
Just because we run the ball, doesn't mean it's not exciting. 

We used to play Norwich, trust me the only exciting thing to happen to Norwich was Garcon...

Why the attitude????

Just hang in Daddio this is a great place to be. It takes a while to get into the respect area here, especially being a new conference made up of traditionally weak teams. Nothing wrong with that though ya got to start somewhere. dlip is sure there is some very exciting football being played here in the ECFC and really wished this conference a ton of luck. It will be interesting to watch this conference grow and develop over time. Trust dlip, just hang in, take the shots, and the ECFC will get there, as the man U89 said. **** the NEFC got ****in hammered non-stop until Curry came along and produced 2 NCAA wins.

ccrosby

The league certainly is not strong at this point, but the games are for the most par close and exciting to watch.  Given time we will be there with rest.  Plans are afoot to replace Sabine field with turf, a new stadium and lights.  Currently we are under construction building an addition to our athletic complex
GO CADETS

pumkinattack

Just felt like throwing some karma to you new ECFC guys.  Keep this board alive and interesting with whatever direction you take it.  As an observer who will be dropping in from time to time, a little more than score predictions and random semi-football related haiku (cough...centennial....cough....NEFC....cough) would be appreciated by the rest of us.

Word to the wise, if you are a player.  Get the hell out of here until you graduate or leave the team.  It won't be appreciated, for good reason, by anyone in your institution even if you have the best of intentions. 

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: pumkinattack on October 20, 2009, 07:56:37 PM
Just felt like throwing some karma to you new ECFC guys.  Keep this board alive and interesting with whatever direction you take it.  As an observer who will be dropping in from time to time, a little more than score predictions and random semi-football related haiku (cough...centennial....cough....NEFC....cough) would be appreciated by the rest of us.

Word to the wise, if you are a player.  Get the hell out of here until you graduate or leave the team.  It won't be appreciated, for good reason, by anyone in your institution even if you have the best of intentions. 

We have ways of finding you!!!

John McGraw

Quote from: Upstate on October 20, 2009, 08:05:37 PM
Quote from: pumkinattack on October 20, 2009, 07:56:37 PM

We have ways of finding you!!!

It's an ASID, he means no harm.

pumkinattack

Who is?  There's a couple of posters in here.  If one of them is in that type of position let's hear some more about the team, specific players, institutional info (like the new field renovations).

John McGraw

Quote from: pumkinattack on October 20, 2009, 10:55:18 PM
Who is?  There's a couple of posters in here.  If one of them is in that type of position let's hear some more about the team, specific players, institutional info (like the new field renovations).

The Norwich supporter - ccrosby. I won't name him but just look at the email on his profile, search Norwich, his last name and football and there you have it. The email is also on the sports information web site.

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: John McGraw on October 20, 2009, 10:58:17 PM
Quote from: pumkinattack on October 20, 2009, 10:55:18 PM

The Norwich supporter - ccrosby. I won't name him but just look at the email on his profile, search Norwich, his last name and football and there you have it. The email is also on the sports information web site.

I wasn't referring to him, it was just a general warning...

Not that I have any reason to talk, I've been posting on here since my Junior year but no one knew...

maxpower

Upstate is definitely the winner in that category... managed to emerge without a picture being posted or even a day of the week spelled differently!

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: maxpower on October 20, 2009, 11:05:18 PM
Upstate is definitely the winner in that category... managed to emerge without a picture being posted or even a day of the week spelled differently!

There were some close calls at first but people quickly forgot about me...

pg04

Quote from: Upstate on October 20, 2009, 11:10:45 PM

I had my eye on you!  ;)

theoriginalupstate

Quote from: pg04 on October 20, 2009, 11:23:55 PM
Quote from: Upstate on October 20, 2009, 11:10:45 PM

I had my eye on you!  ;)

wrong on so many levels...