LL in game updates

Started by labart96, September 12, 2009, 11:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

union89

Audio just can on on 'Teamline'

Frank Rossi

Frank Rossi

Union up 14-0 w/ 10:56 left 2nd Q -- Connolly to Justin Gallo for 19 yards for the TD.

union89

Quote from: Frank Rossi on September 12, 2009, 01:41:31 PM
Quote from: Union89 on September 12, 2009, 01:39:52 PM

How about SaratogaMoon.com?

Not working for me......Teamline and stream are off in timing a good deal....is that normal?

labart96

Hobart's offense is moving the ball but just can't get it together to score points.  The Statesmen D seems to be running out of gas as well late in the 3rd qtr.

Mitchell for a 21 yd TD scramble.  20-3 Dickinson after another 80+ yard scoring drive but kick is blocked.  32 secs to play in the third.

Rolevio

Quote from: Union89 on September 12, 2009, 01:39:52 PM

I can get Audio on Teamline but it keeps getting some sort of distortion coming in and out.
In Search of Holladawg

redswarm81

RPI scores on a 4th and goal pass to McCarthy, completing a 98 yard scoring drive.

PAT Kick good.

RPI - 7
END - 0
6:55 remaining 2d Q
Irritating SAT-lagging Union undergrads and alums since 1977

Frank Rossi

SaratogaMoon.com is working for me -- Go to Windows Media Player, type Control-U and enter "Http://shoutatme.com:7264/"

Frank Rossi

Ithaca scores on a 32-yard TD from Grastorf to Vossler with 5:30 left 2nd Q -- 14-7 Union

labart96

Hobart 3rd and 5 at the Dick 15.  Statesmen really need a TD on this drive.  About 12 mins to play in the 4th qtr but Vella sacked for 7 yard loss.  39 yd FG attempt for Callahan is wide left.  Man, no luck for Hobart today. 

Stlarry

I'm sure everyone is holding their breath for this one, but SLU is up 14-0 on Norwich at the end of the 1st Q
St. Lawrence University - 2010 LL Champs

labart96

Joe Sandoe catches a short TD pass from Mitchell (albeit announcer indicated it may have been swatted away, but the refs say possession was long enough to count).  PTA is blocked so 26-3 Dickinson with about 5:33 to play.  Devlils stick a fork in the Statesmen and go to 2-0 on the season.

Hobart needs to improve drastically on offense to beat CMU, currently up 31-21 against Grove City late in the 3rd qtr, next week in Geneva.

union89

14-7 Union at the half.  Union has controlled the game.  Ithaca scored on a 35 yard bomb on 4th & 12.  A few Union penalties have eliminated big plays and hurt a bit.

Ithaca is fortunate to be down only 7....could easily be 21-0.  I hope Union comes out with the same fire in the 2nd half.

labart96

Quote from: Stlarry on September 12, 2009, 02:07:52 PM
I'm sure everyone is holding their breath for this one, but SLU is up 14-0 on Norwich at the end of the 1st Q

k+ to the larries.  if that score holds out, you guys will have more wins than Hobart.  The Statesmen basically giving up at this point.  Punting on 4th and forever.

Dickinson back-ups in at this point.  TGP is counting the seconds til this disaster is over.

labart96

Thankfully a final in Carlisle.  A blowout 26-3.

A lot of questions early on for this year's Hobart squad after this performance.