FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micro

GC-Fan

When where and what time for the GC- Blackburn Scrimmage?

gc_fan

According to the Greenville website, the Greenville/Blackburn scrimmage is this Thursday 8/25 at 5:00 p.m. in Greenville.  My guess is that it would be at the game field

micro

Did you guys here the news about the O-lineman from Illinois Weslyan? Mac scrimmages them on saturday... Thats really sad to hear that he had a heatstroke and is not doing to well.....I hope he fights through that!!!!

aufb05

If I am speaking out of turn someone let me know-

I  want the Schmied family and the IWU community to know that our prayers and condolences go out to them. Although I didn't know Doug Schmied, I know that College football is to small of a place to loss a player, a son and a friend.

micro

Well Said AU FB05... I am deeply sadden that this has happened to a yonug wonderful man... Hearing from the IW community he was well known and well respected. I send my regards to the family and friends... God Bless!!

maddog8

D one pleasure meeting you today your squad looks well rounded. best of luck to you and your team Luther. Good scrimmage.

maddog8

Da One, watching the scrimage number 55 linebacker Dylan Syse how good is he and where is he on the dept chart? looked very good sat.

Da One

MD
Your son his very good.  Hope he can get some help from the WR (except the AU game, HA HA).  Dylan is a a solid LB, I think he is our 3 MLB. 

maddog8

D thanks for the compliment, I think Lakeland will be ready for Northwestern on Sat. Thanks to the Luther scrimage.  Again good luck on your season and hopefully you can make it up for the AU/Lakeland game.

Gomer Pyle

Quote from: maddog8 on August 30, 2005, 03:00:35 PM
D thanks for the compliment, I think Lakeland will be ready for Northwestern on Sat. Thanks to the Luther scrimage.  Again good luck on your season and hopefully you can make it up for the AU/Lakeland game.
  Maddog: I sure hope your ready with all those 6 year seniors. 
   Just kidding!    ;D

aufb05

D III   Massey   Laz   SCHOOL
67   100   60   Lakeland
101   93   91   Concordia WI
102   92   96   Aurora
121   139   152   MacMurry
214   201   195   Greenville
215   203   199   Eureka
229   215   210   Concordia IL
209   212   212   Benedictine IL

Rankings for the IBFC out of a possible 231

maddog8

GiJoe, (lol) it would be nice to have 6th yr seniors, lets hope we can do it with the 5th yr guys. AUFB05 like the ranking post. I think the IBFC has four very srtong teams which can do some damage in the preseason/non-conference games. Hopefully that will bring some recognition to the IBFC ;)

aufb05

Maddog-

I'm hoping there is some serious damage done to non-conference teams-some tough schedules though.

what happen to just plain Maddog? is 8 your sons #?

BashBacker#16

Wheaton followers,

Looking forward to a quality scimmage this Saturday vs. Wabash.  Should be a good test for both squads.  I'd guess both teams will have some questions answered.  What should we expect to see as strengths and weaknesses?  I'd hope you will see (from Wabash) a very tough defense (great LB corps, solid front), talented/athletic WRs, and a good O-line.

maddog8

what happen is this site would not let me use it again so yes I used my sons number to get my maddog name back sorry for the confusion