FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D O.C.

RFB has sworn never to walk on a frozen  lake and has yet to even smell a Hamm's.

Dangnation! LINFIELD had to cancel hosting Rowan on September 12th.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: D O.C. on April 21, 2020, 05:11:22 PM

Our understand is that it is Rowan that had to cancel. Makes sense in that they're a state school traveling from a hot spot in the crisis ... not surprised, unfortunately.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

RFB

RFB has sworn never to walk on a frozen  lake and has yet to even smell a Hamm's.

Rowan didn't want to get thumped at the CatDome.

Pat Coleman

I highly, highly doubt that Rowan University Football got to even make this decision.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

RFB

Frozen lakes, Hamms - what are these things you speak of?

RFB

Quote from: Pat Coleman on April 21, 2020, 05:58:58 PM
I highly, highly doubt that Rowan University Football got to even make this decision.

They probably breathed a sigh of relief though. We all know East coast teams are overrated and scared to play the West coast. True story

Pat Coleman

Quote from: RFB on April 21, 2020, 06:01:54 PM

They probably breathed a sigh of relief though. We all know East coast teams are overrated and scared to play the West coast. True story

Dude, Rowan was 4-6 last year. Save that rhetoric for someone with a winning record.

CalCat

Pomona-Pitzer Sagehens need another game  :-*
CalCat

RFB

Quote from: Pat Coleman on April 21, 2020, 06:14:53 PM
Quote from: RFB on April 21, 2020, 06:01:54 PM

Dude, Rowan was 4-6 last year. Save that rhetoric for someone with a winning record.

"East coast teams"

olddog

I wonder if LF will be able to find a game? The NAIA team in the area are backing away from playing games in fear of a loss and wildcard spots in the NAIA tournament.

At least PP had Lewis and Clark Valley JC game...maybe an option for the Cats.

California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

Gray Fox

Quote from: hazzben on April 21, 2020, 01:17:31 PM
Quote from: RFB on April 21, 2020, 12:53:25 PM
SCIAC been bad. Hi NWC, can you come out and play

The commute is a little longer, but you can always join us on the MIAC board. We are crazy, but through trial and error have learned to draw the line at Hamm's, fishing, worst songs ever, etc.

snoop dawg tried and failed.  But he failed everywhere he went
Fierce When Roused

Gray Fox

Quote from: olddog on April 22, 2020, 02:08:27 PM
I wonder if LF will be able to find a game? The NAIA team in the area are backing away from playing games in fear of a loss and wildcard spots in the NAIA tournament.

At least PP had Lewis and Clark Valley JC game...maybe an option for the Cats.

Here is the L-C Valley schedule for 2020.  Linfield and other NWC teams will play them with  scaled down rosters (JV?)

https://www.lcvalleyloggers.com/teams/default.asp?u=LCVLOGGERS&s=football&p=schedule
Fierce When Roused

Pat Coleman

D O.C.

It would appear LINFIELD has scheduled H&H with DII Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, for 2020-21.
Travel this season if all calms down.

George Thompson

Travel to Canada??    Why?

If they are going to play a non-D3 college, why not Western Oregon, Southern Oregon or Eastern Oregon?    A lot more Wildcat fans would drive in-state.   I have difficulty understanding why they don't do things more favorable to their fan base.

GT
GO CATS! GO!