MBB: Coast 2 Coast Athletic Conference

Started by Mr. Ypsi, March 27, 2005, 10:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptJ

Quote from: Ralph Turner on March 19, 2023, 12:10:47 PM
Congrats to the Captains.

Wouldn't that photo of Trey Barber on the front page of D3Hoops make a good Fathead!

Way ahead of you, Ralph.  It's been my desktop background since an hour or so after it went up.  Great photo.  Well done Steve Frommell!
National champions!

ziggy

Greeting friends from the C2C! We decided to dedicate the most recent episode of the D3 Datacast to discussing the unique nature of the Coast-to-Coast Conference. We go through some of the past, present and speculate on the future of the league, and hopefully we were fair with both our criticisms and defenses.

What's the Deal with the Coast-to-Coast Conference? - D3 Datacast - Episode 46: https://youtu.be/RLvFHXXJQBg

CNU85

Thanks Ziggy. A lot of interesting comments on Regent and the ASC.

I'm still a little neutral on the conference myself. Obviously, I would love a traditional conference. But that's not feasible at the moment.
The NCAA landscape, at all levels, is chaotic. If there was a single best solution, it would have been done already.

CNU85

Looking at the CNU schedule. It is brutal.

CNU plays 4 ranked teams (based on last season's final rankings) in the first 7 games. Later in the season CNU plays 4 games vs teams receiving votes. That's 8 games out of 25 against teams that are ranked or receiving votes.

y_jack_lok

Quote from: CNU85 on October 09, 2023, 03:20:41 PM

CNU plays 4 ranked teams (based on last season's final rankings) in the first 7 games. Later in the season CNU plays 4 games vs teams receiving votes. That's 8 games out of 25 against teams that are ranked or receiving votes.

Welcome to the UAA.  ;D

CNU85

Quote from: y_jack_lok on October 10, 2023, 10:23:16 AM
Quote from: CNU85 on October 09, 2023, 03:20:41 PM

Welcome to the UAA.  ;D

I was actually thinking about the UAA!!!  :D

jesskleangda

UMW has a tough schedule too.  At least 7 top 25 games (from end of last year) and 1 receiving votes.  LETS GO EAGLES

CNU85

Quote from: jesskleangda on October 16, 2023, 01:06:30 PM
UMW has a tough schedule too.  At least 7 top 25 games (from end of last year) and 1 receiving votes.  LETS GO EAGLES

Should be a fun year! I cheer for the Eagles in 23 games during the regular season!