FB: Empire 8

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightstalker

Quote from: D3MAFAN on June 13, 2013, 04:16:05 PM
Quote from: Jonny "Utes" Utah on June 13, 2013, 04:10:54 PM
Oh jeeze I'm completely lost.  I thought Fisher east to Fisher west mean he was going to coach on the offensive side of the ball instead of the defensive side.

Since I am not familiar with high school teams in New York, I was thinking about two different High Schools!

That is what KS thought also.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

fisheralum91

At least I wasn't on my own being lost in that whole conversation!
I do love the fact we are talking football in June tho!

D3viewer

Quote from: fisheralum91 on June 14, 2013, 07:23:39 AM

+1...In the end,  hopefully I provided some information that I thought Fisher fans would be interested. I know Blaise went to Ithaca..but he made a name for himself at SJF as their top asst. He also has a few x fisher guys on staff ( penree..curt Fitzpatrick (oc). Calling Utica "Fisher east" is not that much of a stretch. I didn't make up the term. Now the pipeline is going back to SJF. Now you know....some people refer to Utica as "Fisher East". phew !
Trying to provide information and generate some conversation. So ( like I would yell at a hard of hearing person)..'.GEORGE PENREE IS RETURNING TOI HIS ALMA MATER..SJF TO BE THE DC..HE WAS PREVIOUSLY THE OL COACH AT UTICA COLLEGE''  IS THAT ON THE NOSE ENOUGH ? Return from whence you came before I awoke you from your slumber of talking about weddings and waiting in lines.

Jonny Utah

Quote from: D3viewer on June 14, 2013, 09:48:31 AM
Quote from: fisheralum91 on June 14, 2013, 07:23:39 AM

+1...In the end,  hopefully I provided some information that I thought Fisher fans would be interested. I know Blaise went to Ithaca..but he made a name for himself at SJF as their top asst. He also has a few x fisher guys on staff ( penree..curt Fitzpatrick (oc). Calling Utica "Fisher east" is not that much of a stretch. I didn't make up the term. Now the pipeline is going back to SJF. Now you know....some people refer to Utica as "Fisher East". phew !
Trying to provide information and generate some conversation. So ( like I would yell at a hard of hearing person)..'.GEORGE PENREE IS RETURNING TOI HIS ALMA MATER..SJF TO BE THE DC..HE WAS PREVIOUSLY THE OL COACH AT UTICA COLLEGE''  IS THAT ON THE NOSE ENOUGH ? Return from whence you came before I awoke you from your slumber of talking about weddings and waiting in lines.

So when did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?

fisheralum91

Knightstalker

Let him go, he is on a roll

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

fisheralum91

+k for you both!

HSCTiger74

TANSTAAFL

pg04

I think the last two pages of this board made my head explode.  ???

fisheralum91

Have a great summer pg!
Football is around the corner, but I don't want to rush the summer .......handicap isn't quite where I want it yet!

pg04

Quote from: fisheralum91 on June 15, 2013, 08:47:40 AM
Have a great summer pg!
Football is around the corner, but I don't want to rush the summer .......handicap isn't quite where I want it yet!

Thanks, FA91, same to you. +k.  I agree that I don't want to hurry summer along but college football is starting to creep into my brain...

D3viewer

Anyone happen to catch Jason Boltus starting as QB for the Utah Blaze in the Arena Football League tonight?  It was/is (as I am typing) on CBS Sports cable network. Still looks good and his team  was up big at halftime. He runs pretty well, besides being a good passer. He's been out of Hartwick for about 5 years now I think ?

pg04

Quote from: D3viewer on June 15, 2013, 10:27:33 PM
Anyone happen to catch Jason Boltus starting as QB for the Utah Blaze in the Arena Football League tonight?  It was/is (as I am typing) on CBS Sports cable network. Still looks good and his team  was up big at halftime. He runs pretty well, besides being a good passer. He's been out of Hartwick for about 5 years now I think ?

Thank you for pointing this out. Watching the Tail end. Boltus leading the team down the field for another TD. 55-41 at this point (Boltus with 6 TDs and 3 INTs -- is that good for Arena?). Where's dlip for the Boltus love?

It's very difficult for me to watch arena football, though, especially when the commentators are as awful as they seem to be in this game...

AlfredSaxon8

Quote from: pg04 on June 15, 2013, 11:43:13 PM

Thank you for pointing this out. Watching the Tail end. Boltus leading the team down the field for another TD. 55-41 at this point (Boltus with 6 TDs and 3 INTs -- is that good for Arena?). Where's dlip for the Boltus love?

It's very difficult for me to watch arena football, though, especially when the commentators are as awful as they seem to be in this game...

+1 to that. Arena is tough to watch. Good to see Boltus is still playing though. Dont know of any other guys still playing that I played against. But he was definitely one that had exceptional talent. I'll have to keep an eye out for any of his future games.

Hope everyone is having a good summer! Been out of commission for a while due to work but looking forward to a strong season for the Saxons this year!
"In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen."

AUPepBand

Quote from: AlfredSaxon8 on June 17, 2013, 07:11:32 PM
Quote from: pg04 on June 15, 2013, 11:43:13 PM

+1 to that. Arena is tough to watch. Good to see Boltus is still playing though. Dont know of any other guys still playing that I played against. But he was definitely one that had exceptional talent. I'll have to keep an eye out for any of his future games.

Hope everyone is having a good summer! Been out of commission for a while due to work but looking forward to a strong season for the Saxons this year!

Great to see you're still alive and kickin', Saxon8!  Don't know if you're ever on Facebook, but some pretty hilarious videos are being posted from previous AU Habitat Florida Trips with a number of Saxon faces making appearances. Pep had some collossal crews...just don't remember how any work got done with all the fun that was being had!

On Saxon Warriors!
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!