FB: Empire 8

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisheralum91

dont feel bad cards i read it the same way.

can the season begin please!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITH radio

Hyde was a two year starter opposite Coleman and was a significant contributor to Hobart's D. He was 1st team All LL at DE as a SO.

As a Hobart fan I am disappointed he'd switch to Fisher, but am guessing there were family and/or financial reasons that maybe led to the decision.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

boobyhasgameyo

Maybe after last year's playoff game he thought "daaaaaang, I'm playing on the wrong side."

Wink   ;)
Big time grin   ;D
Hey-Oh   :o

fisheralum91

dlippiel

The first write up of the 2014 Union College Football Dutchmen season is up on dlip's blog. He knows, he knows, this is a E8 board  ;D

www.dlipthedutchman.blogspot.com

sjfcards

Fisher put the 2014 roster up on their web page today. I don't know how complete the roster is (some names I expected to see are not listed) but some interesting additions. Khari Demos, a transfer from UB who played for the Bulls last year caught my eye. At 6'4, 295 lbs he should be a nice addition to an already pretty solid OL.

Also a RB who transferred from SUNY Albany. Was a red shirt for Albany in 2012.
GO FISHER!!!

fisheralum91

Cards maybe i missed a name or two- who stuck out as missing...

sjfcards

Quote from: fisheralum91 on August 22, 2014, 07:46:23 AM
Cards maybe i missed a name or two- who stuck out as missing...

The kid I was really looking for is a transfer from Albany, Parrish McKnight. When I was looking for info on the Hobart transfer, i came across his name as another transfer.
GO FISHER!!!

Upstate

A name that caught my eye is Thomas Agan. He played RB in HS but they have him listed as "TE/HB"...

Here's a write up after being selected first team All NYS...

Agan dominated on offense and defense after returning from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee suffered during basketball season. The 6-foot-4, 215-pound running back carried 129 times for 1,011 yards and 15 touchdowns. He added 24 catches for 552 yards and six touchdowns.

On defense he had 46 tackles and three interceptions, returning two for touchdowns, as Section 4 Division VII champion Notre Dame finished 7-2 after starting the season with a forfeit loss because of a lack of players.
The views expressed in the above post do not represent the views of St. John Fisher College, their athletic department, their coaching staff or their players. I am an over zealous antagonist that does not have any current connection to the institution I attended.

Upstate

Also keep an eye on James Chambers...

Prior To Fisher: Redshirted freshman year at the University at Buffalo.

High School: Played two years of varsity football ... Named First Team All-WNY and Third Team All-State as a senior ... Led team and the section in touchdowns with 31 in senior season ... Scored school-record seven touchdowns in one game ... Won league title in 2012 ... All-League selection as a junior.

Here's highlights of his Sr year at Lockport:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0-FlOUQks
The views expressed in the above post do not represent the views of St. John Fisher College, their athletic department, their coaching staff or their players. I am an over zealous antagonist that does not have any current connection to the institution I attended.

sjfcards

Quote from: Upstate on August 22, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

High School: Played two years of varsity football ... Named First Team All-WNY and Third Team All-State as a senior ... Led team and the section in touchdowns with 31 in senior season ... Scored school-record seven touchdowns in one game ... Won league title in 2012 ... All-League selection as a junior.

The highlight is ten minutes straight of him breaking off touchdown runs! Kid looks good.
GO FISHER!!!

Upstate

Quote from: sjfcards on August 23, 2014, 09:41:23 AM

The highlight is ten minutes straight of him breaking off touchdown runs! Kid looks good.

That will happen when you score 31 TDs during your Senior year. I believe Lockport is one of the largest schools in Section 6, so it's not like he's going against schools in his league that can barely fill a roster.

Two D-1 transfers and a starting defensive lineman from Hobart is an amazing haul for Fisher this off season. Chambers looks like he will fit in nicely with Fenti and their shotgun based offense.

sjfcards

Quote from: Upstate on August 23, 2014, 11:01:53 AM
Quote from: sjfcards on August 23, 2014, 09:41:23 AM

That will happen when you score 31 TDs during your Senior year. I believe Lockport is one of the largest schools in Section 6, so it's not like he's going against schools in his league that can barely fill a roster.

Two D-1 transfers and a starting defensive lineman from Hobart is an amazing haul for Fisher this off season. Chambers looks like he will fit in nicely with Fenti and their shotgun based offense.

Don't forget the DI A transfer, Tony Fusco, and a transfer from UMU in Mike Collichio. I agree, this was a very good off season for Fisher. I was excited about this team as it was, but now I think it could be a special season.
GO FISHER!!!

fisheralum91

I AM OFFICIALLY PUMPED!!
GO FISHER!!!

Oh hell yeah!!

sjfcards

Quote from: fisheralum91 on August 23, 2014, 02:53:26 PM
I AM OFFICIALLY PUMPED!!
GO FISHER!!!

Oh hell yeah!!

My wife had to talk me out of driving 2 hours to watch today's inter-squad scrimmage. I'm officially ready to go. I am going to try and make it to next weekends scrimmage against U of R, but I will definitely make it to the opener on the 6th!

Can not wait for the next two weeks to go by...
GO FISHER!!!