FB: New Jersey Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcozenlaw

Quote from: Pat Coleman on February 17, 2019, 04:02:38 PM
Do Pennsylvania and Delaware get in-state tuition?

Geeze, I'd hope not. That kind of defeats the purpose. The "KC Tuition Program" has long been mothballed as well (for those around long enough to remember) ;)

CNU85

Quote from: thewaterboy on February 17, 2019, 12:52:56 AM
Wesley recruiting in Florida per Twitter. Nice to see them expand their radius!

https://twitter.com/_thedub_/status/1096495095010996224

CNU has some out of state guys as well including some from Florida. I guess that only makes sense. The HC played for the Gators.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: jmcozenlaw on February 18, 2019, 07:23:16 PM
Quote from: Pat Coleman on February 17, 2019, 04:02:38 PM
Do Pennsylvania and Delaware get in-state tuition?

Geeze, I'd hope not. That kind of defeats the purpose. The "KC Tuition Program" has long been mothballed as well (for those around long enough to remember) ;)

There is cooperative cross-over in border areas of other states.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

RowanPhan

I'm wondering if the NJAC will replace FSU or SVU anytime in the near future?  If yes, which schools would be ideal candidates for the conference?
Go Rowan!

MRMIKESMITH

Quote from: RowanPhan on February 20, 2019, 10:32:05 AM
I'm wondering if the NJAC will replace FSU or SVU anytime in the near future?  If yes, which schools would be ideal candidates for the conference?

I would think Stevenson and FDU-Florham as this would help the MAC in terms of scheduling and the MAC would be all PA teams in terms of football. Stevenson would replace Frostburg as Salisbury in-state rival and FDU-Florham can play games in New Jersey.

RowanPhan

Quote from: MANDGSU on February 20, 2019, 11:40:40 AM
Quote from: RowanPhan on February 20, 2019, 10:32:05 AM

I would think Stevenson and FDU-Florham as this would help the MAC in terms of scheduling and the MAC would be all PA teams in terms of football. Stevenson would replace Frostburg as Salisbury in-state rival and FDU-Florham can play games in New Jersey.
Good suggestions. FDU-Florham would be a logical fit as they are the only NJ-D3 school not in the NJAC. Stevenson would add some more competition.
Go Rowan!

RowanPhan

Happy baseball season to all.

I had the opportunity to see Rowan begin their baseball season at Stevens Institute on Sunday in a 25-3 victory. I saw CNU has a solid team as well this year.
Go Rowan!

rams1102

Nice news that Montclair added Hobart to their schedule on September 28th. Also keeping Southern VA and Salve. Our first home game will not be until October 5th with Salisbury and only 4 home games this year. This will be a real test for the Montclair program. Looking forward to D3 Fooptball this coming Fall. ;)
It ain't over till it's over, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

Oline89

Quote from: rams1102 on March 12, 2019, 01:23:11 PM
Nice news that Montclair added Hobart to their schedule on September 28th. Also keeping Southern VA and Salve. Our first home game will not be until October 5th with Salisbury and only 4 home games this year. This will be a real test for the Montclair program. Looking forward to D3 Fooptball this coming Fall. ;)

Should be a great atmosphere for Montclair at Hobart, its family weekend/Homecoming.  Will be fun to start an NJAC-LL rivalry, two great leagues that rarely play each other in season. 

thewaterboy

Wesley's social media commemorating Coach Mike Drass on his birthday today. Hard to believe he has been gone almost a year.

Teamski

Quote from: thewaterboy on March 15, 2019, 02:21:34 PM
Wesley's social media commemorating Coach Mike Drass on his birthday today. Hard to believe he has been gone almost a year.

No doubt!  It is hard not to see him on the sidelines.....  :(

-Ski
Wesley College Football.... A Winning Tradition! A Coach Mike Drass Legacy.

thewaterboy

Did some digging... Wesley will play Division II Franklin Pierce University on Sept. 7. Franklin Pierce is coming into its first season in NCAA D2 and is transitioning from sprint football.

Oline89

Quote from: thewaterboy on March 18, 2019, 08:56:37 PM
Did some digging... Wesley will play Division II Franklin Pierce University on Sept. 7. Franklin Pierce is coming into its first season in NCAA D2 and is transitioning from sprint football.

That is interesting, sprint football to D2.  Is weight limit in Sprint football still around 180?  I guess Wesley just couldn't find another opponent, I can't see the benefit to playing a startup D2 program.

RowanPhan

Any news/updates regarding NJAC schools and spring drills?
Go Rowan!

Teamski

Quote from: thewaterboy on March 18, 2019, 08:56:37 PM

I don't recall Wesley ever playing a New Hampshire team before.  Should be fun!

-Ski
Wesley College Football.... A Winning Tradition! A Coach Mike Drass Legacy.