WBB: Middle Atlantic Conference board archive

Started by delvalfan, July 13, 2005, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate

Just want to give a huge shout-out on here to Del Val's S.I.D., Matt Levy for having the fall & winter sport's schedules up in a very timely fashion!  Much appreciated, Matt - Thank You!

kate

Eastern University has their new schedule up on their site!

bill

Kate - ours will be awhile. Of course, it's tough to blame us for leaving last year's up. We may never see a schedule page look like that again :D

Also, we're still up in the air. Teams are not yet set for Vegas tournament yet, I believe.
"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."

Pat Coleman

Teams are set and pairings are set -- just waiting on Sport Tours International to validate game times vs. teams' travel arrangements.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

kate

Hi Bill - your FDU schedule is up!!!  Can't say I blame anyone at the University for wishing that that 13/14 schedule could stay up forever  ;)!  Good luck to your team, except, of course when you're playing our Aggies!  Let's hope we ALL stay healthy and have a fun, safe season!!!  Now that leaves DeSales & Manhattanville as our lone hold outs.

kate

Mild winter - Please!  Lycoming has their 2014/15 schedule up, and Del Val is a participant in their Hoops for Hounds tourney playing the host team at 5 pm, Sunday Dec 28, and taking on Case Western Reserve Monday, Dec 29 at 1 pm.  The fourth participant is TCNJ.  Miss that trip to Williamsport!  Would love to see CWR as we have never seen them!

kate

Manhattanville has their schedule up - impressive, it includes a game with Amherst!  Per chance is the DeSales 14/15 schedule a secret :-\?  On a different note, Becky Hammon was named an assistant coach for the Champion San Antonio Spurs!  She has opened the door for All of Women's Basketball!

kate

MAC Freedom is complete - DeSales 2014/15 schedule is on their site!!!

ronk

Scranton head coach Mike Strong retires; Deanna Klingman is named interim HC.

sp0rtsfan

Congratulations to Coach Strong...As good as his teams were over the years, I think his mark should be known for what his "girls" accomplished after their playing days were over...Let me salute the "D3 General" on his way and be the 1st to say "Long Live The Queen". I'm confident Klingman will do a great job.

kate

WOW, I'm sure we will all miss the Mike Strong "aura".  Congratulations and best wishes on Coach Strong's retirement.  Maybe we'll see him at a game if DVC ever plays Scranton, or DeSales.  After all those games, he might miss the atmosphere.  Honestly, I do to this day, miss the ride up to the Electric City :)!

kate

FDU (D3 Champs) and King's have their 2014 rosters up.

sp0rtsfan

My view is that a healthy Kyra Dayon remains the key to success for the Devils. She can virtually play at any position and can score, at will, if needed.  She also elevates the ability of her teammates with her unselfish and balanced style of play....

My best wishes to the Lady Devils and all D3 hoopsters...

kate

Wilkes has their roster up with twenty players - they could rotate four teams!

kate