Broadcast of Final Four Games & Championship Game?

Started by johnemiddleton, March 18, 2009, 10:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnemiddleton

Anybody know where I will be able to get a broadcast of the Final Four games (including the championship game)? I get "CSN" (channel 37 in Portland, Oregon on Comcast Cable) but I am unsure if that is the correct channel, since it appears they are broadcasting a baseball game this Saturday. Any tips for being able to watch the games? Thanks!

-John

Pat Coleman

Television will only have the title game. You can watch the other three games online here through D3hoops.com. We'll have links on the front page.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

johnemiddleton

Will you have the title game as well? If not, are there any other options? Thanks!

-John

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

pabegg

Quote from: johnemiddleton on March 18, 2009, 10:54:40 AM
Anybody know where I will be able to get a broadcast of the Final Four games (including the championship game)? I get "CSN" (channel 37 in Portland, Oregon on Comcast Cable) but I am unsure if that is the correct channel, since it appears they are broadcasting a baseball game this Saturday. Any tips for being able to watch the games? Thanks!

-John
CBS College Sports Network is on my Comcast system at the "Digital Preferred" tier along with things like NFL Network and NHL Network.

It's also available on DirecTV at 613 and DISH Network at 152.

CSN is likely your local Comcast Sports Network channel.

hope1

pat who is doing the radio for the girls game on d3 hoops  hey if they need extra tickets we have 3 extra reserve tickets for there family if needed 
i love hope  sports all of them are really great to watch

gordonmann

Hope1:

The radio/videocast crew will be Tim Calderwood, Mark Simon and myself.  I can't speak for Tim, but Mark and I are traveling alone.  I do appreciate the thoughtful offer, though.

deiscanton

I just checked the schedule on the NCAA Player-- and this could be a change from previous years when the video of the DIII women's basketball title game was exclusive to CBS College Sports and not video streamed on the internet, but according to the most recent update on the NCAA Player, the NCAA will also be video streaming CBS College Sports's broadcast of both the men's and women's DIII national championship basketball games.  If true, this will be a great benefit to those people who do not get CBS College Sports on their cable systems.  I had always found it interesting that in previous years, all of the Division I men's basketball tournament games were being video streamed live on the internet while the DIII national championship games for men's and women's basketball were not video streamed.  Apparently, the NCAA listened, and this should be a benefit for people who do not get CBS College Sports on their cable systems.

Of course, D3Hoops.com will have a separate audio broadcast of both national title games as well, as CBS College Sports will have their own broadcasters for the title games. 

gordonmann

They actually streamed the video from last year's finals last year, too, but I don't think anyone knew it was going to happen until it did so few people knew about it.