NESCAC

Started by LaPaz, September 11, 2011, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Right

0-0...lol...heading to OT...I still say RUN needs to win this game as Stevie in PK's is pretty dependable...So Bowdoin,Midd and Conn have 1 goal between them in 270 minutes...#Nescaclove

Mr.Right

I am not having any problems this game

Mr.Right

Stenquist lookin itchy on that bench...He wants back in on this game and Wiercinski does not seem interested...Kid should be in the game

Mr.Right

WOW...Stevie dumps one in the box BUT Newark cannot get a toe on it....

blooter442

Clear handball on a Bowdoin break but no call...the hat comes off for Wiercinski.

blooter442

Wiercinski NOT happy with that no-call...still remonstrating with the ref.

blooter442

"If he had a catcher's mitt, he would have caught it!"

Mr.Right

lol...remember that hat came off up at Thomas also

blooter442

Blown calls (or no-calls) frustrate me, too, but there is something entertaining about watching coaches lose it over them. (I am sure I wouldn't find it as funny if I was a coach.)

Flying Weasel

A SOG is a shot that would have gone IN the goal if not for a save or block.  A shot off the woodwork isn't going IN the goal.  I understand the logic, but it means the SOG stat doesn't really capture dangerous shots.

blooter442

Did anyone else's broadcast just end (because we hit 10:00 p.m.)?! We were late kicking off and now this...ugh.

Flying Weasel

Sheesh! Get the video back!!!

tjcummingsfan

Yeah, that's happened to me a number of times watching games on Boxcast.  It's the worst!

OldNed

Quote from: blooter442 on November 11, 2017, 10:04:05 PM
Did anyone else's broadcast just end (because we hit 10:00 p.m.)?! We were late kicking off and now this...ugh.

Yes - how disappointing!

Wisco21

Quote from: blooter442 on November 11, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

Yeah super confusing, heading to penalties I think?