MBB: Old Dominion Athletic Conference

Started by steelyglen, February 15, 2005, 09:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdubyadubya

GO FISH ;D Old #44 and Mrs. Old #44 are making the trip from Winchester and will be in the house!

jdubyadubya

GoFish! ;D Old #44 and Mrs. Old #44 are making the trip from Winchester and will be in the house!

2RMCFans

Thanks for the long-bus-ride empathy & the info on how those decisions are made.  It's hard to picture all those 6'5" and over guys crammed into an old yellow school bus.  Sure hope it was a lot more comfortable than that & the team probably complained about it much less than we have.   ;)

Have fun tonight all you Fish fans-- we'll be following you while viewing the Jackets' game against a very tall bunch of Engineers.

GO MARLINS!  GO JACKETS!!! 

donho

Lets go marlins!!l Let's go Jackets!!!!!!

y_jack_lok

Will Dylan Cole be able to play for the Jackets tonight?

hoopstermom

Halftime scores:

Jackets 39 v WPI 30
Marlins 31 v  CNU  27

GO JACKETS!!!   GO MARLINS!!!

rmc1982

Jackets up 9 at half 39-30!! Shooting well and playing good defense!! Keep it up guys!!!
"We're completely surrounded-Excellent!...Now we can attack in any direction!'....Chesty Puller, USMC

donho

I am liking what I see!!! Keep it up jackets!

donho

rmc1982

Jackets win !!! 79-68!! YEEEHAAAA!!!
"We're completely surrounded-Excellent!...Now we can attack in any direction!'....Chesty Puller, USMC

hoopstermom

Marlins wrapping things up too, up by 10 with 45 seconds to go.

Marlins win 80-69

TWO ODAC teams in the sweet 16!!

algernon

Way to go, Marlins and Yellow Jackets!!!  (I'm also happy to see Cabrini win again.)

Looks like the Marlins will travel to Williams, while the Yellow Jackets travel to Amherst.

It'll be the NESCAC vs. the ODAC on March 16.  Alright!

FISHTANKFAN

wooooooooohooooo!! Congrats to both RMC and VWC!!!!   WTG guys.

2RMCFans

Yeah baby!  Way to go Marlins & Jackets... both held their early leads well.  The Jackets were relatively clean & won the boards.  Congrats to both!  Sweet 16 is sweet indeed! 

GO ODAC TEAMS!!!! 

wildbill

Congratulations to VWC. It was a great game. I thought the student section showed a lack of class at times, but it was a great atmosphere for basketball.