Who's your final 4?

Started by gatoradio, March 04, 2008, 04:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatoradio

I'll go out on a limb, and put my final 4 out there.  Laugh/criticize all you want, or feel free to post your own thoughts & reasons why your picks are the ones that will be right.

Messiah
UW Stevens Point
Hope
Amherst

Hope takes it all in the end, but it will be close.

Mr. Ypsi

My Final Four is already posted on the 'unbeatens' thread: Messiah over Thomas More; Hope over IWU; with Hope taking the Walnut-and-Bronze.

LogShow

An undefeated season...now that's something to brag about!! :)

gatoradio

Quote from: LogShow on March 04, 2008, 09:19:10 PM
An undefeated season...now that's something to brag about!! :)

As a proud alumni of Potsdam State, I know how that feels...
(oh, sweet memories...  ;D )

luvdahoops

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on March 04, 2008, 06:31:15 PM
My Final Four is already posted on the 'unbeatens' thread: Messiah over Thomas More; Hope over IWU; with Hope taking the Walnut-and-Bronze.

Hey, Mr. Ypsi... I hope that you are 100 percent correct.  That means that Messiah will take home the Walnut-and-GOLD.

gatoradio

Ouch!   :o

Down to 3 already. 

I guess St. Norbert's had UWSP's number tonight.   :-\

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: luvdahoops on March 07, 2008, 02:59:36 PM
Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on March 04, 2008, 06:31:15 PM

Hey, Mr. Ypsi... I hope that you are 100 percent correct.  That means that Messiah will take home the Walnut-and-GOLD.

Nice line, but the NCAA is too frugal for gold - the national champion gets Walnut-and-Bronze. :D  (Besides, by Olympics standards, I am predicting silver for Messiah. ;))