Empire 8 in-game updates

Started by Pat Coleman, September 07, 2008, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upstate

Let's not get a head of yourself...

Fisher's defense has been bad for the past few years ever since Mason Judd graduated and never replaced him at NT...
The views expressed in the above post do not represent the views of St. John Fisher College, their athletic department, their coaching staff or their players. I am an over zealous antagonist that does not have any current connection to the institution I attended.

ITH radio

Morrison did the same to Hobart. He's a D2 transfer and clearly is very talented.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

sjfcards

Love the new QB...still think Fisher should go for it on 4th down and always go for 2
GO FISHER!!!

Upstate

Cute post middlerelief...

Coward
The views expressed in the above post do not represent the views of St. John Fisher College, their athletic department, their coaching staff or their players. I am an over zealous antagonist that does not have any current connection to the institution I attended.

Bengalsrule

Damn. My Bengals are inside AU 20 and video freezes. 0-0!

AUPepBand

AU falls behind 14-0 at Brockport, but Gavidia breaks a short pass for 50+ yard gain, Fuentes finishes it to pull to within 14-7.
AU defense stops Brockport and, after an illegal procedure on the punt, the snap for the second punt attempt goes over the Brockport punter and AU tackles the punter just inside the red zone. Brockport stops AU but after a third down sack, called for unsportsmanlike and AU finishes with a chip shot field goal.

Brockport 14, AU 10 at the half at Boozer Field.
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

AUPepBand

Crunch Time! Start of 4th quarter, Brockport 28, Alfred 17....

AUPepBand

Saxons march 70 yards, primarily passing, converts a 2-pt conversion, Brockport 28, Alfred 25 with 9:39 remaining.....

Let's go AU!

D3viewer

Both QBs taken away by ambulance in the AU Port game. Surreal.

AUPepBand

Crazy.....no instant replay there, but announcers say AU tackler led with helmet for helmet-to-helmet hit that was NOT called but "was obvious target."

On AU QB late hit, which was called, announcers say it was NOT a late hit.

ITH radio

Pep -

You can see the hit on our recording. We missed the one on Mizro.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

boobyhasgameyo

Quote from: sjfcards on December 03, 2011, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: PurpleReign on December 03, 2011, 03:50:33 PM
Quote from: fisheralum91 on December 03, 2011, 03:45:16 PM
Show some class St.T
really?
come on
going for it?
game is over
wt h
Just aweful Thanks for showing class ST T.....What a joke
GO UWW!

Don't be such a little baby.  You play to the whistle, play to the end of the game.  To do anything other than that, would be an insult to the opponent.

I really try to stay away from this stuff, but this about sums up the week.
I agree that you can run your offnese until the whistle, but seriously a fake field goal when you are up 25, and a pass play with less than a minute left?

It is not an insult to take your foot off the gas when the game is in hand.

For Pat. 

fisheralum91

To think I had a part in this boob---thanks ;D

D O.C.

The Germ rushes a pass on 4th and 1 at the 5 yd. line with 15 seconds in the 1st half.

UMHB 21-0 at half.

MRMIKESMITH

Too many missed opportunities.