FB: American Rivers Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Words or Less

Fannosaurus Rex

Quote from: Phred on August 08, 2017, 07:39:53 PM
Thanks to the few of you who keep this site alive.  I hope we might recruit more contributors once the FB season is closer .  We previously had an energetic fan-orientated dialog going.  Cen, warts, debut Loras, Simpson , etc.  where is Neb W?

So.....what's are the number of new recruits for each team?  Iowa demographics are down this year.
What does that mean for IIAC ?
I thought maybe the conversation had moved to another medium and I am too much of a geezer to find it.
"It ain't what ya do, it's the way how ya do it.  It ain't what ya eat, it's the way how ya chew it."  Little Richard

doolittledog

Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

doolittledog

3 weeks until kickoff.  Teams are now in camp. Everyone this time of year is excited for the season.  Most every school has brought in some all-state kids that played in their state's all-star game.  Most every school has brought in some transfers they expect to make an impact.  Coaching staffs have usually been shuffled at least a bit from the prior season.  Looking forward to how this all plays out on the field. 

Anyone with any news out there?   
Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

Fannosaurus Rex

"It ain't what ya do, it's the way how ya do it.  It ain't what ya eat, it's the way how ya chew it."  Little Richard

doolittledog

02 Warhawk

I'm looking to get the West Fan poll up and running again this year, and I have a few open spots available. Please send me a PM if you're interested in participating the season.

Thanks!

doolittledog

doolittledog

5 Words or Less

5 Words or Less

Fannosaurus Rex

I'm looking at the 2017 football team roster on the Central Athletics site.  Looks like they have 92 players without showing any freshmen.