FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Has anyone heard if Erik Raeburn has gotten another coaching job?
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

skunks_sidekick

Interesting how a young man who claimed his innocence since day 1 has to go through a whole litany of BS, and then what happens?  Case dropped....never mind!  ::)

All the uproar, all the vindictiveness towards the kid proves to be a unwarranted.  In my opinion you had a prosecutors office that just didn't want to admit it had it wrong and wanted the jury/judge to hear the case so they could then say they let the "process" run its course.  BS up one side and down the other!

QB12, hit the books and keep rehabbing my friend.  Texas is calling!

Pat Coleman

Definite possibility. I am guessing we will never know, because who will tell the story?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

HScoach

^ What about Zupanic.....never mind
I find easily offended people rather offensive!

Statistics are like bikinis; what they reveal is interesting, what they hide is essential.

raiderpa

Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on March 12, 2019, 11:37:59 AM
At the last home basketball game, I inquired about Raeburn and was told by a Mount coach that he had not hooked up with anyone at that time.  I don't know what kind of package he was owed, if any, when fired, however, it may not pay him to work for a year or so at a lesser job.

Frank Rossi

Quote from: Pat Coleman on March 12, 2019, 06:19:11 PM
Definite possibility. I am guessing we will never know, because who will tell the story?

Well, a year ago when he reached out to me, he claimed he really wanted to tell his story but couldn't with the pending criminal matter.  Somebody should tell it.  Some folks seemed upset, for whatever reason, that we gave a chance to Tevin Jones to tell his story and to come clean about what happened in his life.  I think the questions were fair -- not easy since they required him to take accountability about some difficult things -- and we afforded him the opportunity to send a message to the folks that needed to make decisions about his education and football career about what he's done to rectify his life.  Because of it, he's back in school.

D'Angelo might hate us for doing our job as reporters, but I think Tevin's interview shows how positive an interview can go despite uncomfortable subject matter.  And honestly, I have nothing to hide if D'Angelo wants to question anything about my approach or something he disagrees with.  A year ago, I shared his side about some on-field stuff and his lawyer's statements when they reached out to me.  And contrary to some stupid Twitter comments, I think we're all glad this thing is over.

So, let's see what happens.  I know the road to Alliance well.  But I don't fire softballs in interviews, despite some suggestions.  Ask DeLane Fitzgerald and several others.  It's D'Angelo's prerogative what he does from here to move forward.  In the meantime, I'll continue doing my job, as you expect me to do.

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Quote from: raiderpa on March 12, 2019, 08:56:38 PM
Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on March 12, 2019, 11:37:59 AM
At the last home basketball game, I inquired about Raeburn and was told by a Mount coach that he had not hooked up with anyone at that time.  I don't know what kind of package he was owed, if any, when fired, however, it may not pay him to work for a year or so at a lesser job.

Thank you.
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

joelmama

Quote from: skunks_sidekick on March 11, 2019, 10:24:42 AM
Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on March 11, 2019, 10:13:50 AM
Quote from: Dr. Acula on March 09, 2019, 02:18:28 PM
Non-football post...

If you don't feel like watching college hoops today the indoor track nationals and the finals of the wrestling nationals are streaming.  Mount is well represented in both.

I have to point out what a great job Malave is doing with the wrestling program.  Last year Jairod James became Mount's first ever national champ.  Tonight they have THREE wrestlers in the finals going for national titles including James going for a repeat.  The other two are sophomores and a third sophomore earned AA honors by finishing 8th this weekend.  They're currently 5th as a team.  Malave tweeted that James was a program changer and it seems he is right so far.     

Dan Bobish was a Heavyweight National Champion in 1993.

Now THAT is one BAD man!
Although he was only a national runner up Kenny Wilcox was pretty mean at Heavyweight and Nose tackle too.

s e 76

remember the outrage and at the staff and umu that he was not suspended or removed from team hope those never get charged with crime my experience tells me you would want to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise

MUC57

Quote from: s e 76 on March 14, 2019, 03:01:07 PM
remember the outrage and at the staff and umu that he was not suspended or removed from team hope those never get charged with crime my experience tells me you would want to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise

Amen!  ::)
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

raiderpa

Quote from: s e 76 on March 14, 2019, 03:01:07 PM
Darn Democrats.....(o.k. just kidding)

s e 76

what is the story i did not commit a crime florida pros seems to have told the story

purple

LK will coach the quarterbacks this year, according to multiple sources. Wow. How lucky are the QBs at Mount Union to have LK for their position coach ? 
  It will be interesting to see who emerges No.2 behind the amazing DAngelo Fulford.

WRMUalum13

Quote from: purple on March 15, 2019, 08:34:41 PM
  LK will coach the quarterbacks this year, according to multiple sources. Wow. How lucky are the QBs at Mount Union to have LK for their position coach ? 
  It will be interesting to see who emerges No.2 behind the amazing DAngelo Fulford.

Who was the qb coach previously?