FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fartcus Smellwood

Are You Kidding Me:

Please... do everyone a favor and just shut up.

Sincerely,
Fartcus Smellwood
But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

TBaggins

Quote from: Are you Kidding on September 23, 2007, 01:50:59 PM
Benedictine loses to Concordia Chicago 21-10.

So who is going to side with Jon Cooper now? He's lost to the worst team in the IBC (with the exception of Eureka). It doesn't get much worse than this. "Oh he's still building his team." Not an excuse. He's in year 3.

"Oh but NCC and Elmhurst are the #1 and #2 teams in the nation" excuse doesn't work anymore. They lost by 2 scores to a TERRIBLE team. They are also terrible.

What does Jon Cooper do all week? He does not gameplan. What does Jon Cooper do all offseason? He does not recruit good players. He's pathetic. He should be fired, as I've said all along.

If Murray and Mitchell lost their jobs for poor performance, Cooper should've been fired after yesterday's game.

Cooper came into Benedictine with an attitude. He knocked Benedictine's past teams by saying this is the "new" Benedictine" and that the "old" Benedictine had to go, the "old" Benedictine was bad, blah blah blah. Guess what? The old Benedictine was a lot better than when he came. If you're going to come into a school acting like some big shot who is going to change things, then change them...for the better, not for the worse. I'm just tired of people siding with Cooper when he has done noting but fire good coaches to bring in "his" guys, lose games, and recruit a bunch of scrubs. It's time for him to be fired or retire on his own.

Jon Cooper is proving why Aurora never hired him as a head coach. There's a reason he was an assistant for almost 20 years. It's showing right now.

Benedictine will go 1-9, maybe 2-8. That is not progress.

Benedictine administration, if you're reading this, start accepting applications, because this ship is sinking.

This guy is so pathetic it's hilarious!

Boo hoo, I feel slighted by Jon Cooper because I wasn't taken seriously when I was at Benedictine so I have an axe to grind. My self-esteem is so low, and the PBR I use to drink myself to sleep every night does nothing to help so I think I'll post on this message board. Maybe...just maybe someone out there will listen to me and hate Jon Cooper as much as I do (sniffle, sniffle).  Oh the pain, the agony! Whoa is me!

Dude, seriously you're about as pathetic as they come. You're not going to find anyone here to validate your personal beefs with Jon Cooper. Yeah, Benedictine may look bad right now but they also have more kids out for the team than they have in any recent time. I know you think the team you were affiliated with (all 16 of you) were so much better but that's just the PBR talkin. The team is young, they have a freshman quarterback who was thrust into the role in the last minute but they're going to come around. They're probably not going to win the conference but so what, the program is still headed in the right direction.

But hey I'm not trying to tell you what to do. Keep crying into your beer and posting your anti-Cooper diatribes on the board, they're hilarious. The best part is picturing you sitting at the computer in your underwear, your gut hanging onto the keyboard which is soaked with PBR and tears.

old 40

Fartcus;

Good post and Great answer. Congrats to your Cougars. Good Job.

TBaggins;

Good post.

TBaggins

By the way AYKM, everyone knows you've been making these same posts on the board for 3 years now under various monikers (Fat Pongo). So what's even more pathetic is the fact that your time spent here in 3 years surpasses the time you've spent doing any other activity during the same period. Maybe you need to try harder to get laid? I hear nudie magazines don't really love you back.

FatalImpact

AYK,
You really are an idiot.....Have you ever played for Cooper?  Do you sit in on his meetings? Probably not.....I know Cooper plans as hard as any coach out there you obviously don't know or don't care, some teams just need a lil work and CUC is getting better BU is just not as good as the new CUC....BU is a team that needs work yes.....You need to let it go.....AYK let it go...Pat can you just dump this guy already?
Aurora Football 24/7 365

cudub

Fatal- i must say AU impressed me this week.  I didnt see the game, but i didnt expect them to completely dominate as well as they did.  I may stand corrected on them for this season.  Did anyone else see the CUW game?  Obviously they dominated, but i was a little concerned about their interior run game.  they were getting all the yards, and long runs, but it seemed as though that was only because they were superior athletes, not because of good execution or play calling.  I think the only weak spot for CUW is there secondary, and even that is improving with experience.  With CUC and BU looking better this year, it might be possible for someone to take conference with 1 loss, who knows, theres at least a tiny bit more talent floating around now. (except for in euereka and jacksonville)
"Winning the IBFC championship is comparable to being the worlds tallest midget"

baseman201

AYK-

Yeah man, the worst team in the IBC besides Eureka?  Give me a break....ARE YOU KIDDING ME...... ;D, I had to put that in there come on.

Did you forget MAC is still in the conference?  I am thinking CUC is going to be able to handle MAC this year.  I really want to know your affiliation is with BU, or lack there of which may shed some light on why you are so against coach Cooper and BU.

And heck, just a complete jackass for that matter.

OHHHH, congrats to CUC, angry I didn't make it to the game.  And Maurice Tisdale looks like he is stepping up as the teams #1 receiver this year.  I mean at 6'5 gotta be able to use him in the red zone.  Plus Marotta seemed to look pretty good as well.

CUC will be fired up for this next week, no slanted field is going to stop them......or Billy bob in the endzone.

Gomer Pyle

Maddog:
     I know your out there.   I`ll bet your still doing the Lakeland war dance
      and finishing up that old bottle of Boones Farm in celebration  of the
       Little Cheese Heads win over GC. 
     Breaks over!  get back to work.  ;D

Gomer Pyle

Believers.
    Check out the "STANDINGS"  section on D-3.  Look who is atop the IBC
    conference.....................CON U _ C.   Whoa!!  When`s the last time that happened?
    The Cougars can conceivably stay in that position for 2 more weeks as they play Eureka and  MacMurray.  If they can`t beat those two then they don`t deserve to be in that lofty position. ;)  Enjoy the ride.
     After that it`s all down hill!  I`ll let it go at that as not to ruin the mood.
     Fartcus: As the #1 Believer in Cougar land, you get to wear the "we`re
     #1  " tee shirt for a couple more weeks.   ;)
     ** Least someone bring it up, it`s a 4 way tie for the top conference
          spot. 

Fartcus Smellwood

Gomer:
I am not down with the printed Walmart Tees so I won't be wearing the "we're #1" t-shirt for you.
CUC will take nothing for granted and don't count them out after they destroy Eureka and Mac...don't forget they had one of the closer games to CUW last year..."the champs" and what have they proven so far...beating Eureka 70-0. I am sure any team in the conference will be able to put up an extreme amount of points on that "football" team. I have realized that a team just can't get complemented on this board without making some sort of jokes. The IBFC has no powerhouse team this year and for you to count any team out right now (other than Eureka and MAC) is ridiculous...I guess only time will tell. As for me, I am done for now...type away keyboard warriors.

*listening to Smashmouth- Believer* ;D

But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
Vince Lombardi

Gomer Pyle

Fartcus:
   Spoken like a true....................Believer.   :D

Fartcus Smellwood

You are the only one who really keeps me going on this board Gomer...just don't drop me in the same category as Maddog. Who drinks Boones Farm anyways? I've got one word for that crap but I don't find it appropriate to type.

Yes, I am a CUC believer and they are giving me a reason to believe.

I just have faith in the Cougars.

GO COUGARS!!!
Vince Lombardi

baseman201

Gomer-

Yeah, you can't count CUC out of ANY game from here on out.  Obviously they are going to demolish Eureka then hopefully MAC. 

But they get CUW on homecoming and I guarantee CUW will be taking them lightly, even after last years close 11 point win.

I believe CUC will beat AT LEAST one of the "top" teams in conference this year, either CUW, Aurora, Lakeland or Greenville.....mark it down, tell your friends.

BOOYA!!!!

old 40

Baseman201;

According to Fartcus, in one of his earlier post, he answered the question that CUC will knock off one of the top teams. He guarenateed CUC would beat Lakeland by 14. So maybe they will add another one.

Fartcus
Do you know what happen to Weeks, I noticed in the stats he did not play. Last year he was pretty good. Is he hurt?  Good Luck this week end.

FatalImpact

Quote from: baseman201 on September 24, 2007, 08:36:01 PM
Gomer-

Yeah, you can't count CUC out of ANY game from here on out.  Obviously they are going to demolish Eureka then hopefully MAC. 

But they get CUW on homecoming and I guarantee CUW will be taking them lightly, even after last years close 11 point win.

I believe CUC will beat AT LEAST one of the "top" teams in conference this year, either CUW, Aurora, Lakeland or Greenville.....mark it down, tell your friends.

BOOYA!!!!

Thats really a stretch.....I think they won't be last but, to compete at the top?  Not just yet, but they are improving.....I just don't think they will be at the top this year
Aurora Football 24/7 365