FB: Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

formerd3db

Quote from: HOPEful on December 04, 2023, 09:31:15 AM
Quote from: Ice Bear on December 03, 2023, 08:47:59 AM
I also want to compliment the commentators. To me, they were fantastic and my absolute favorite commentators I have heard at the D3 level. They were objective yet supportive of their team, they were incredibly positive and complimentary of the student athletes in both teams, and they were quite knowledgeable as well. I was so impressed as it was an absolute pleasure listening to them call the game. Great season Alma!

As a Hope fan, I admittedly have watch/listened to surprisingly few Alma live streams. I took was very impressed with the quality of their stream and the commentators.

Congrats to Alma on a great season!

I'll ditto that. Alma has not only had a history of fine commentators for that, but also football gameday announcers for the past three+ decades. Hope has as well.
"When the Great Scorer comes To mark against your name, He'll write not 'won' or 'lost', But how you played the game." - Grantland Rice

formerd3db

Congratulations to Coach Jason Couch and QB Carter St. John for their selections as Region 4  Coach of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year by Pat and  his staff at d3fb.com.
"When the Great Scorer comes To mark against your name, He'll write not 'won' or 'lost', But how you played the game." - Grantland Rice

HOPEful

Alma beat Mount and then went toe-to-toe with the eventual national champs... hell of season and post-season Scots!
Let's go Dutchmen!

2015-2016 1-&-Done Tournament Fantasy League Co-Champion

formerd3db

Very concerning news today and earlier this week. Concordia-Ann Arbor (NAIA) and it's sister school Concordia-Wis (NCAA Div.III) are in financial trouble. Faculty and staff layoffs expected and the Ann Arbor school is looking at possibly selling off buildings ir might even close, according to the media article today. The fb program at Ann Arbor may be in jepordy and I assume the same might be possible at Wis. Very sad if this occurs, but, again, it is a sign of the times. See my post over on the NCAC board for additional info reported in the media today.