American Southwest Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, July 20, 2006, 10:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

calhsu

Great another one of  the sports HSU rules.

HSUbacker

Glad to see these boards up and running. The ASC Girls race will be a great one as always. For those of you interested, you can check out HSU Cowgirls Soccer Info on their own website at http://www.hsucowgirls.com

calhsu

As I get ready to come to homecoming I realized I would get not only to see a football  game(which should be a blow out)  but I also remembered the soccer teams.  They play two games that weekend.  The soccer teams have been some of the only good news in the fall for the last several years(except for last years volleyball).

Ron Boerger

Early season statement game later today as HSU travels to San Antonio to take on Trinity, 8PM.  Due to construction at Trinity the game will be played at the University of the Incarnate Word, a mile or two east of Trinity on Hildebrand.   Always an exciting game when these rivals get together.

etbualum

Lady Tigers opened the season with a loss to College of the Southwest and then beat Bacone the next day. 

Jim Matson

The first NCAA regional rankings are out and posted in the Great Lakes Rankings area.  This poll is the only one to use when wondering about Pool B and Pool C candidates.
Managing Editor, D3soccer.com

WLCALUM83

Final just in:  Puget Sound 2, HSU 2. (Cowgirls advance on PK's 6-5.)

Guess who they get next???  (drum roll, please.)  Trinity of Texas.  :-X

WLCALUM83

Final:  Hardin-Simmons 2, Trinity, TX 1.

Cowgirls get UC-Santa Cruz next.

WLCALUM83

11/17 final:

HSU Women beat UC-Santa Cruz 4-1 on PK's.

The Cowgirls get Wheaton, IL next.  ;)

WLCALUM83

Belated props to HSU women. No disgrace in having lost to eventual national champ Wheaton, IL.

calhsu

If the only loss you have all year is to the national champs well it goes without saying,,----you had a great year. 

Jim Matson

HSU will be back next year as I believe most of their key players are not seniors.  They also have a very classy coaching staff - a staff that should get them back into the post-season next year.
Managing Editor, D3soccer.com

dsc

Congratulations to HSU for their 90th consecutive ASC soccer win!

Go Cowgirls!
HARDIN-SIMMONS UNIVERSITY: AN EDUCATION ENLIGHTENED BY FAITH.