Predicting Pool C

Started by fantastic50, January 26, 2019, 11:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: fantastic50 on February 25, 2019, 03:57:23 PM
Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on February 25, 2019, 03:02:32 PM
Quote from: fantastic50 on February 25, 2019, 02:38:32 PM
Yes, February 4-5, just before the first official regional rankings were released.

Oh, there was one before that?  I thought we were just doing the official rankings.  Mine should read 0-8-9-13-19.

No, you had picks in for "Week Zero" on January 28, but then missed the following week.

I didn't know Week zero existed.  I intended those picks for Week 1.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

fantastic50

Got it. I don't think that it would have changed the outcome for the top 3. However, your 19/20 on the final round was impressive.

magicman

Quote from: fantastic50 on February 25, 2019, 08:28:03 PM
Got it. I don't think that it would have changed the outcome for the top 3. However, your 19/20 on the final round was impressive.

I thought Ryan was 20 for 20? Who did not get in among his picks?

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on February 25, 2019, 01:34:46 AM
I did not know there was another round, but why not:

Augustana
St. Thomas
Oshkosh
Loras
Hamilton
RMC
Marietta
Williams
York (Pa)
Wooster
Rochester
NJCU
Capital
MIT
Plattsburgh
Middlebury
Wheaton
Salisbury
La Crosse
Ramapo

Smitty Oom

What kind of voodoo magic do we have going on here?? His post does have La Crosse and it was last edited at 8am, which is before the selection show.

Smitty Oom

Quote from: fantastic50 on February 25, 2019, 08:59:16 AM

There may or may not have been a participant who twice picked a team with more losses than wins, likely confusing them with another team from the same conference.  ;)

Who were you referencing here?

magicman

Quote from: Smitty Oom on February 25, 2019, 09:10:01 PM
What kind of voodoo magic do we have going on here?? His post does have La Crosse and it was last edited at 8am, which is before the selection show.

Smitty,

So you agree he had all 20 correct?

fantastic50

Quote from: magicman on February 25, 2019, 09:59:20 PM
Quote from: Smitty Oom on February 25, 2019, 09:10:01 PM

Smitty,

So you agree he had all 20 correct?

I recorded all the picks around 8am yesterday morning, at which time Ryan had La Roche instead of La Crosse.  It certainly looks like he changed the pick before the selection show!

Smitty Oom

The real question is did Ryan knowingly pick the Eagles from La Crosse or was it the greatest mental freudian slip the D3 Fantasy-League threads have ever seen, when he actually meant to pick La... Roche?

Greek Tragedy

I wasn't sure if anyone was playing this. Just moving it forward since the Pool C selections will be made tomorrow.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!