FB: Empire 8

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisheralum91

thank you for pointing out exactly what I was thinking!
I bet I could find one or two of those in every game!

fisheralum91

Thursday before season kickoff and this place is quiet.
Cmon people!!

I have been waiting all summer for this!
*well maybe not all summer* :P

Bartman

Quote from: fisheralum91 on August 31, 2017, 12:25:26 PM
Cmon people!!

I'm with you 91...time to get pumped....I will be watching the SJF / W&J game with great interest to see what the Cardinals will be bringing to Geneva next week. All the teams have a number of holes to fill and it will be interesting to see if some of the recruits step up and whether the rankings/predictions have any validity after Week 1. Heck, for Hobart we have a First-Year starting at Center replacing Nick Testani, All East d3.com....Good luck to SJF this year(except for next week ;))
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

fisheralum91

Im with you Bartman,
Preseason rankings and predictions are a tough proposition in any case- lets hope that this Fisher/W&J game fits the bill.
Good luck to 'bart this weekend- I know that I am supposed to root for the E8- but grandpa 91 is a Hobart alum...

ITS KICKOFF PEOPLE!

Bartman

Quote from: fisheralum91 on August 31, 2017, 01:22:20 PM
Im with you Bartman,
Preseason rankings and predictions are a tough proposition in any case- lets hope that this Fisher/W&J game fits the bill.
Good luck to 'bart this weekend- I know that I am supposed to root for the E8- but grandpa 91 is a Hobart alum...

ITS KICKOFF PEOPLE!
Thanks 91....I knew there was something I liked about you ;D
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

fisheralum91

to this day i think that grandpa91 had reservations about sending FA91 to Fisher not Hobart :o

AUPepBand

Quote from: Bartman on August 31, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Cmon people!!

I'm with you 91...time to get pumped....I will be watching the SJF / W&J game with great interest to see what the Cardinals will be bringing to Geneva next week. All the teams have a number of holes to fill and it will be interesting to see if some of the recruits step up and whether the rankings/predictions have any validity after Week 1. Heck, for Hobart we have a First-Year starting at Center replacing Nick Testani, All East d3.com....Good luck to SJF this year(except for next week ;))

Pep is pumped that the season actually begins TONIGHT with a good one on the mountain in Maryland with Stevenson at Frostburg, a key matchup in Doylestown with DVC hosting Wesley, and on the coast....Alfred State opens at Coast Guard. Pep hopes to catch some of the action online.

On Saxon Warriors!
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

fisheralum91

Quote from: AUPepBand on August 31, 2017, 02:18:22 PM
Quote from: Bartman on August 31, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Cmon people!!

Pep is pumped that the season actually begins TONIGHT with a good one on the mountain in Maryland with Stevenson at Frostburg, a key matchup in Doylestown with DVC hosting Wesley, and on the coast....Alfred State opens at Coast Guard. Pep hopes to catch some of the action online.

On Saxon Warriors!

Now thats the spirit!!!!

fisheralum91

Wow,
After reading quick hits, a Fisher fan you think that you would get used to some of the predictions.
W&J is a quality team and we get them week 1 on the road with a few question marks on the team.
I get the pick- tho its week one and anything can happen.
Do I buy a 5-5 record for this team?
Ill let you know after SatErday! ;D

Pat Coleman

Quote from: fisheralum91 on September 01, 2017, 08:47:22 AM
Do I buy a 5-5 record for this team?
Ill let you know after SatErday! ;D

You can't even commit to 5-5 or not 5-5? Come on now!
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

fisheralum91

Pat you are killing me!
I KNEW there would be a comment.
Do I think 5-5, absolutely not.
Do I know.....no...
Ive been told im a pessimist  :D

So how does 7-3 grab ya

sjfcards

GO FISHER!!!

wesleydad

Brockport offense looks pretty good so far.  Dominating Hobart, but not putting it in the end zone, could be up 17 or 21 the way they have moved the ball.  Lead 7-0.

D3viewer

Brockport beat up Hobart. Excellent win to start on the road against a ranked opponent. Brockport's QB looked better than Hobart's. Brockport's defense improved, Hobart's offense did not. Brockport didn't give up the big plays like last year. And Brockport had plenty of big plays vs Hobart's weak defense.

middlerelief1

SJF had the chance to knock W&J out of Pennsylvania in the first qtr but true to form the last 5 seasons and counting, satisfied with being good enough not excellent.    With Hobart, Cortland, Brockport, AU, Buff State, IC and Utica on the scheduled D3's 5-5 prediction may turn out to be generous.

Big wins for Cortland, Brockport and Buff State -- all very respectable opening round opponents good gritty wins.