FB: Southern Athletic Association

Started by Ron Boerger, October 25, 2011, 02:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crufootball

Saw something on Twitter from Trinity saying they had a new scoreboard, the biggest in D3, I can't find any other news on this, is this coming for this season or already there. Anybody got a picture to share?

albatross

Found this picture on twitter

Quote from: crufootball on April 14, 2018, 08:23:43 PM
Saw something on Twitter from Trinity saying they had a new scoreboard, the biggest in D3, I can't find any other news on this, is this coming for this season or already there. Anybody got a picture to share?

albatross

one more, more up close

Quote from: crufootball on April 14, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

ITH radio

Read a safety from Birm So is doing a grad / final eligible year at Brockport
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

albatross

Interesting. That is probably not something that happens too often...

Quote from: ITH radio on April 22, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
Read a safety from Birm So is doing a grad / final eligible year at Brockport

BerryCollegeFan

Berry College 2018 Recruiting Class

http://www.berryvikings.com/sports/fball/2018-19/releases/berry_football_recruits

Looks like some very good young players.  We will see how many stick around after the first year.  Already seeing some younger brothers coming in to further their families impact on the program.

Congratulations to every one!  Work hard.

BerryCollegeFan

Summer is dragging on, waiting for football to start up again. 

awadelewis

First of two prospect camps on the Mountain last weekend.   Imagine much the same is happening on the other campuses.

Ron Boerger

Hey SAA football peeps!

The d3football.com preseason poll is out.   Berry is the only conference school ranked (22nd); Centre is also receiving votes.

BerryCollegeFan

Good to see Berry and Centre getting some early votes. 

It'll be interesting to see if Berry can continue their strong results from the past 2 years.  Especially breaking in a new QB.

MUC57

BerryCollegeFan

Hey, you've had two good years. Why not keep it going? Sometimes a couple good years is enough of a kick start to move the program along. Think positively!
It 's nice to see some new programs doing well. Would love to see some parity in Dlll. Of course, I don't tire of seeing the same old Mount Union guys up there.
Good luck on the season. Go Vikings! Go Raiders! Oh, what the hell, Go Everybody! ☠🏈
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

BerryViking92

Quote from: BerryCollegeFan on July 19, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

It'll be interesting to see if Berry can continue their strong results from the past 2 years.  Especially breaking in a new QB.

Shouldn't the QB be a senior this year?

Clark Kent

Quote from: BerryViking92 on July 19, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

I've heard that of last year's starting backfield two were Seniors and two are not coming back. 

MUC57

Clark Kent

Do you work for a great metropolitan newspaper? Gave you a +k just in case!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

Ron Boerger

Quote from: Clark Kent on July 22, 2018, 08:20:57 PM
Quote from: BerryViking92 on July 19, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

I've heard that of last year's starting backfield two were Seniors and two are not coming back.

If so, they are still listed on the 2018-19 roster:
http://www.berryvikings.com/sports/fball/2018-19/roster

EDIT:   Guess we'll find out for sure when Kickoff comes out on August 9th!   ;D