MBB: Centennial Conference

Started by swish, March 01, 2005, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcozenlaw

Quote from: Rofrog on November 21, 2019, 10:07:27 PM
I think it is vaping (juul)

It is.......................now, what was the substance (as the kids tell me many things can be vaped).

BeRightOn

In other news, the Mules are off to a good start.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Despite what others say (based on unknown information), Matt Gnias will start on Saturday for Muhlenberg. That is what Coach Kevin Hopkins has told me. Directly.

Also, the indication that Gnias has been suspended for two games because he was "juuling on the team bus" is, to quote Hopkins, "a 100% false statement."
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

NEPAFAN

A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

saratoga

I'd say so.

Doesn't Hannity do that for a living?

jmcozenlaw

Quote from: saratoga on November 23, 2019, 12:20:00 PM
I'd say so.

Doesn't Hannity do that for a living?

Yes, yes he does. As does Morning Joe, Lemon, Maddow, et al. ;)

saratoga

True on all counts.

Where have you gone Walter Cronkite???

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: saratoga on November 24, 2019, 10:48:28 AM

True on all counts.

The Cronkites of the world still exist ... people just keep conflating them with the Hannitys of the world.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

jmcozenlaw

Quote from: Dave 'd-mac' McHugh on November 24, 2019, 01:58:26 PM
Quote from: saratoga on November 24, 2019, 10:48:28 AM

True on all counts.

The Cronkites of the world still exist ... people just keep conflating them with the Hannitys of the world.

Come on, Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon put Walter Cronkite to shame with their intellect and fair and balanced reporting (I knew Lemon back in his days in Philly.............I could write a book). :)

McBuckets

When does an updated poll come out? Other than Swat do you think any CC teams get votes? Seems like JHU should get a few.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: McBuckets on November 25, 2019, 03:01:29 PM
When does an updated poll come out? Other than Swat do you think any CC teams get votes? Seems like JHU should get a few.

It'll be out tonight.  Deadline is in a few hours.  I suspect JHU will be close, if not ranked.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

Pat Coleman

First regular season poll, sometimes it is tough to get everyone back in the swing of voting. Not at 25 ballots yet.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

CCD3Basketball

JHU has looked great so far and that win over Newport should do enough to get them ranked, but the first regular season ballot is always a crapshoot because there's a LOT of movement. If not ranked, they'll be close.
Broadcaster. Writer. Analyst. Fan. Voter. Centennial Conference focus, with an eye on D3 as a whole. D3 Basketball runs my life for over a quarter of the year and I have no problems with that. My wife feels differently about that last part.

CCD3Basketball

And of course, the new poll comes out JUST as I posted this!

JHU checks in at 22, Swat even more of a stranglehold on #1 with 23 of 25 first place votes.
Broadcaster. Writer. Analyst. Fan. Voter. Centennial Conference focus, with an eye on D3 as a whole. D3 Basketball runs my life for over a quarter of the year and I have no problems with that. My wife feels differently about that last part.

McBuckets

Predictions for Tonight:

Swarthmore

Gettysburg

Muhlenberg

Ursinus

Hopkins

First conference game so we may learn something. I'm sure I will!