Little East Pick 'em League

Started by 7express, November 01, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WPI89

No truth that 7 and I got into an argument over CT Girls HS basketball and both dropped out. My job changed and I have not been able to get in here regularly. Though I am still following. My apologies for my part in this fading. I echo that I hope 7 is well? 

7express

Sorry guys!  I'm ok, but this season has been kicking my ass.  Still doing the coaching, working more hours, and now I have to work with the freshmen team because the managers they were supposed to have this year ended up quitting so I apologize for basically running this into the ground  :'(.  Definitely not enough hours in the day!

If someone else wants to take over you can, but it's probably so far in the weeds at this point that it's probably unsalvageable.  Once the season ends I'll try to salvage what I can, but probably going to take a while.

amh63

Glad to hear from you 7!   
You too WPI.  Best of luck to your busy lives and new endeavors from a long, long Retired man.

AllStar

Quote from: 7express on January 21, 2018, 02:01:38 AM
Sorry guys!  I'm ok, but this season has been kicking my ass.  Still doing the coaching, working more hours, and now I have to work with the freshmen team because the managers they were supposed to have this year ended up quitting so I apologize for basically running this into the ground  :'(.  Definitely not enough hours in the day!

If someone else wants to take over you can, but it's probably so far in the weeds at this point that it's probably unsalvageable.  Once the season ends I'll try to salvage what I can, but probably going to take a while.

Nice to hear from you!  I hope you are doing well!

ECSUalum

Quote from: AllStar on January 21, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
Quote from: 7express on January 21, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

Nice to hear from you!  I hope you are doing well!
Ditto!