BB: MACF: MAC-Freedom

Started by Ralph Turner, June 27, 2008, 12:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishopleftiesdad

Welcome aboard UAbaseball9,
Happy to see a new poster. The MAC Freedom can be found in the Mid Atlantic region, here:

http://www.d3boards.com/index.php?topic=5921.0

And welcome aboard again.

uabaseball9

Thank you!
Any thoughts on predictions for the season?

uabaseball9

Also - that message thread seems a little old - or did I get the right one? #macfreedom

Pat Coleman

Reviving this for our new poster.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Pat Coleman

I've "revived" it for you. Welcome!
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Bishopleftiesdad

Sorry UAbaseball9, I do not know much about the MAC. I follow teams closer to home. Usually the NCAC or the OAC. and  little of the HCAC. My sons old college team OWU has played Arcadia, form the Common Wealth, and Miserocordia, in the Freedom, quite a few times during spring Break. However I do not have much more info than that. Desales and Misercordia are usually one and two in whatever order. I believe those will be the top two again.
Check out the D3 baseball preview for the Mid Atlantic. They have Miserocordia comming in first.
https://d3baseball.com/notables/2020/01/previews/midatlantic-preview

Ralph Turner

Quote from: uabaseball9 on February 17, 2020, 11:53:41 PM
Hi everyone out there!
Any people from MAC Freedom  - Mid Atlantic Conference?
New to this and new to D3- Baseball and new to East Coast Baseball :-)
Welcome!

uabaseball9

Thanks! My son plays for Stevens who are new in the MAC. Excited about the season. I will check out the preview.

Quote from: Bishopleftiesdad on February 18, 2020, 02:59:02 PM
Sorry UAbaseball9, I do not know much about the MAC. I follow teams closer to home. Usually the NCAC or the OAC. and  little of the HCAC. My sons old college team OWU has played Arcadia, form the Common Wealth, and Miserocordia, in the Freedom, quite a few times during spring Break. However I do not have much more info than that. Desales and Misercordia are usually one and two in whatever order. I believe those will be the top two again.
Check out the D3 baseball preview for the Mid Atlantic. They have Miserocordia comming in first.
https://d3baseball.com/notables/2020/01/previews/midatlantic-preview

Pat Coleman

I really like that ballpark they play in. It's been about 14 years since I was last at Stevens, but I liked how everything was tucked in there on that campus.

uabaseball9

Thank you - I appreciate it!

Quote from: Pat Coleman on February 18, 2020, 01:18:22 PM
I've "revived" it for you. Welcome!

uabaseball9

The field is great!
Flying out there from Cali this weekend to watch them play. Excited about the season.

Quote from: Pat Coleman on February 19, 2020, 10:17:50 AM
I really like that ballpark they play in. It's been about 14 years since I was last at Stevens, but I liked how everything was tucked in there on that campus.