MIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjujohnnie

Central must be good! Disappointed to see Bethel's season end. If only injuries weren't a part of the game! Seems as if St John's is pretty beat up! I hope over the upcoming week some players can heal!

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

OzJohnnie

Lots of walking wounded on the Johnnies.  They need some Mr Miyagi level magic hands this week before Linfield.

[  

Ice Bear

Ice Bear tips his cap to the Royals on a hard fought game. Great season from an excellent team. Ice will look to follow the Royals each season from here on out.

Ice was very impressed with the level of play today. Both of these teams play some damn good football. Royals D just couldn't get the stops and understandably so. That is one hell of an offense Central has. That offense would most likely rip apart anything Ice has seen in person this year, and he has seen four very good defenses in Hobart, IC, Union, and RPI. Ice would love to see some more cross region games. He thinks many in the LL could benefit from playing MIAC teams. LL teams may not win, but competing at that level would only benefit them in the long run. Again, Ice is quite impressed with what he saw today. Ice ****ing Bear sending much respect.
A long time fan of DIII Football!

desertcat1

Are we there yet? 8-)

Go Cats
Go Big D
" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

57Johnnie

21 degrees here in western Colorado. We expect 42 and sunny at kickoff and about 50 by the end of the game. Good football weather.

GO JOHNNIES!    :)

hazzben

Got The Game on the big screen. SJU v. Linfield will be on the computer. Central v Wheaton on the phone. Still crazy we can watch all these playoff games live.

sjujohnnie

54 degrees & sunny in Sergeant Bluff, IA. Will be streaming the game on my flat screen & keeping an eye on the Central/Wheaton game on my iPad. Definitely nervous! Hoping St John's can win & advance!

57Johnnie

Quote from: hazzben on November 27, 2021, 12:04:08 PM
Got The Game on the big screen. SJU v. Linfield will be on the computer. Central v Wheaton on the phone. Still crazy we can watch all these playoff games live.
You got that right Hazz. Thanks to Pat & D3 Football I don't have to wait for the Sunday paper and hope they had the MIAC scores.  :)

sju56321

SJU on big screen and BSU on the phone at 1. Yes, it does calling the SJU information line at 3:00 for a score. But do you remember when ABC would show the scores ?
After his second touchdown catch in a record-setting day, St. John's receiver Will Gillach pointed skyward. That, folks, was for former head coach John Gagilardi. The legendary coach of the Johnnies for 60 seasons and 64 in college overall died Sunday. He was 91. His 489 victories are most in college football history in any division.

57Johnnie

Quote from: sju56321 on November 27, 2021, 12:42:17 PM
SJU on big screen and BSU on the phone at 1. Yes, it does calling the SJU information line at 3:00 for a score. But do you remember when ABC would show the scores ?
h
Do not remember that but I am getting old.

SagatagSam

Good morning from sunny and chilly Clemens Stadium! I've got my post on the north 25 yard line. Go Johnnies!!!
Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright.

retagent

Mt Union/Johns Hopkins game is live on you tube. Watched a bit. JHU just kicked a FG to go up 8-7. Got the Safety on a penalty in the end zone. Looks pretty even so far.

OzJohnnie

Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMMMBLE!   It's dark, chilly and ready to go in Melbourne.
[  

bennie

54 and rain here in Oregon. Go Johnnies!!!
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown