WBB: Landmark Conference

Started by Dave 'd-mac' McHugh, February 20, 2007, 07:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rofrog

Yes Ronk the hot spots are in Chicago,Indianapolis and Louisville.The coach was out recruiting his first week on the job.Assistant will be soon!!!!

Rofrog

Man you guys are tough on this new coach!!!!Ronk how long did it take trevor to get a new assistant coach? Give the damn guy a chance.Im sure the hook is not the only summer league around I gave you the 3 main ones.First week in town he was out recruiting!!!!

ronk

Not tough at all - completely neutral statement that it's been 2 weeks since position closing. He can take as long as he deems necessary; more important that he make a good choice. July being the prime evaluation period of the year just raises the importance of having another set of evaluation eyes available, relative to the other considerations involved in choosing your fulltime assistant.

gordonmann

I think all recruiting should happen at a Spooky Nook, just because the name is so good.

Rofrog

So Trevor was hired August 23, He hired Megan Oct 27 so it was two months.

ronk

Quote from: Tim the Enchanter on July 09, 2019, 06:26:10 PM
Quote from: Rofrog on May 18, 2019, 03:13:57 AM
Maybe Trevor has taken him on.

Re. Jim Reed:  Rofrog, you called it!  https://bucknellbison.com/coaches.aspx?rc=782&path=wbball

Glad to hear it; should work out well for Bucknell WBB and Jim.

saratoga

Makes perfect sense regarding Jim Reed.

He's a Bucknell grad, lives in the area & previously was an assistant there...not to mention he first hired Taylor Coleman as an Asst. Coach before she joined the Scranton staff & now the Bison staff.

I think he knows he's taken the River Hawks about as far as he could & this is one last chance to be a part of a growing & very good D-1 program.

Poor Marywood.

Now working on their third coach in 3 years.

Rofrog

Gordon that was funny!Congrats on Gabby Holko on being named coach at Susquehanna also.The greatness himself said on twitter (Landmark you better watch out with Holko being named Head Coach!!!)Okay we will wait and see.With Jim Reed I just saw it coming.

Rofrog

Also congratulations to Kaitlyn Lewis on becoming an assistant for the UofS and wish you the best!!

saratoga

Ro:

Who is "the greatness himself" you are referencing regarding the Susquehanna hire?

Rofrog

Anyone see what they are doing with St Thomas Hall?It is going to be beautiful.

Rofrog

Sorry Saratoga:I will send you the actual twitter post Tomorrow!Just smh