MBB: American Rivers Conference

Started by sidelines, May 02, 2005, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan Wesle

who are the top 4 teams in the conference going to be next year????

Coach Hale

Okay i've been off the scene for a while and im back. i was looking at the post about all time teams. Well being a former UD coach i think ill take a stab at the all time UD team. * note some of these players didnt graduate but played at least 3 years

Jeremy Putnam
Eric Farley
Brian Isbell
Larry Jackson
Moses Arnold
Damon Rodgers
Mark Beinborn
Charlie (big man from NO)
Ryan Piccolotti

thats some that come to mind
Sorry to  
Keith Paris -i love you i recruited you but knee problems robbed you of explosiveness u would been on that list.

Keith Johnson- i recruited you to but too inconsistent to be considered great

Dewshannon Holmes- before knee injury and transfer to Mount Senario with me coulda made dat list.

Dat's all for now from Coach Hale proud owner of Final Four ring "99 from NAIA now defunct Mount Senario College

Coach Hale

O SNAP I FORGOT ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE ISIAH "ZEKE" JOHNSON MEMBER OF THE 1000 POINT CLUB 600 REBOUND CLUB CLASS OF 94

The Show

Since there's so much action here...I'll answer Yan Wesle's question.

1.)BV
2.)Wartburg
3.)BV's JV
4.){ insert your team here }

sportsknight

Wow, Show.  I think your BV bias has reached a new low.  Sorry about that rhyming, it was unintentional.
"Graduating from college in four years is like leaving a party at 10:30." - Chuck Klosterman

The Show

You're a poet and didn't know it...http://discus.d3hoops.com/discus/clipart/lame.gif" border=0>

You could always insert that Wartburg JV team at #4 in the list above.

Peter Duggan McGee

1. wartburg
2.BV
3.Coe
4.Toss Up

I'm right..... Deal with it.

The Show

Just testing to make sure my profile is still here...got waxed from the D3football site somehow.

The Show

Looks like I cried wolf too soon... ::)  Thanks for the updates Pat!
Sometimes You're the Windshield & Sometimes You're the Bug!

lorbec47

Keith and Coach Hale,

It's good to see other former UD basketball associations! I think Coach McDermott is doing a great job, and Keith I wish I could have played for him too. Let's hope that the corner has been turned. Nick Thomas is the next big thing, and some of the local talent is contributing.

keith45

Yeah, I agree...I think teh next 2 seasons are key to UD's re-birth..Nick willbe solid again, and I think he''' continue to not be one dimensional..he can score, rebound good for a guard,and plays D (steals)..I swear, if UD can get 2 big men to average 10 and 6, they could be top 4 team next year...but we'll see..BV and Wart are still the teams to beat, but once you get to the conference tournament, anything is possible

lorbec47

I definitely agree. I don't know how much you saw them last year, but I was really impressed by their perimeter people last year. Not only were they pretty skilled, but they were poised for underclassmen. Have to get tougher inside though. Nick Thomas and that point from Bellevue are tough.

keith45

true..not to many backcourts can average 40 pts, 10 rebs and 4 steals in conference..now its time for the bigs to step up!! I don't think Nick will average 25 points next year, as teams will be geared to stop him...but I think he'll still get his points

lorbec47

Couldn't agree more. I played inside at UD, and I was way undersized, but we've been weak inside at UD for 5 years. Hopefully that will change. Tell Mikey Rob 'hi' for me.