NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonroviaCat

Quote from: desertcat1 on October 29, 2011, 02:43:16 PM
what is the best server to sign on with MC ?
Do you mean Browser?  Not sure yet---since the Menlo feed is a different animal than that Linfield one....  It's Ustream which a lot of schools have been using and honestly I've had no problems with it on Firefox or I.E.  Not sure if the Cat Audio will match up very well but am going to try this:  Cat Audio on I.E. and Menlo Video on Firefox....
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

desertcat1

" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

wildcat11

What's up boys?  'Catdome baby.  Send 'Em Up!

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

desertcat1

MC,  when i go to the live broadcast it starts to SOU game ..

C.W. Smith

MonroviaCat

Yeah--the Menlo feed is not live yet.
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Anybody catch the Injury Report? I caught pieces of two guys but didn't get the names:  A LB with multiple injuries and somebody who was injured last year????  My tortilla chips are too crunch that I missed what they said!
Go Cats!

wildcat11

Krieger is out today but back next week, Poppen with the collar bone (season ender), Williams still out but could be back for playoffs, Cederberg has multiple issues and could be done for year.  Parish and Sparky are both back.

MonroviaCat

Quote from: wildcat11 on October 29, 2011, 02:53:01 PM
Krieger is out today but back next week, Poppen with the collar bone (season ender), Williams still out but could be back for playoffs, Cederberg has multiple issues and could be done for year.  Parish and Sparky are both back.
Thanks 11--Is Williams' knee acting up or is the ankle (or both?) (you can PM me if this info is too sensitive)
Go Cats!

desertcat1

easy big Boy ...not to much news ..  :o

C.W. Smith

wildcat11

DC1...just echoed what the radio said....none of that news is breaking. 

MonroviaCat

Early in the 2nd Q and Stevens Point is holding close to Whitewater--just scored their 2nd TD to go along with a FG but trail the Warhawks 21-16
Go Cats!

desertcat1

you never know who is listen big Boy .. go cats go big d  8-)

has anybody got the live video yet ?

C.W. Smith

MonroviaCat

Quote from: desertcat1 on October 29, 2011, 03:01:27 PM
you never know who is listen big Boy .. go cats go big d  8-)

has anybody got the live video yet ?
nope--still offline (maybe they had a banquet to broadcast instead like Lewis and Clark halfway through the game last week)
Go Cats!